Bai Yaoyao picked out the crystal core and put it away, and said: "There should be four second-level crystal cores in this campus... Ah, no, there are four second-level zombies. Let's go and kill them."

"Hahaha, Sister Yao, you are so spiritual." Xiaomi almost burst out laughing when she drank water.

"I think we can practice a few more attack methods against different zombies. The cooperation just now is very good. If the connection can be closer, the wind zombie will not have a chance to use its skills." Lulu thought for a while, He concluded.

"Lulu is right, the main thing is to get used to the battle, everyone, come on," Bai Yaoyao said.

"Do you think it's much hotter today than yesterday? Is it because of my fire element? I haven't dried my clothes since I went out today, and I've used up four or five bottles of water." Dajian couldn't help complaining.

"My water element is also hot, you thief. I freeze to death at night and die from heat during the day." Monkey also said.

"Sister Yao, what's going on?"

Bai Yaoyao replied, "I'd have forgotten if you didn't tell me. It was extremely hot for a week, with the highest temperature reaching 60℃ at noon. Then we would go out at night and sleep during the day. ."

After nearly 10 years, I can't remember many details. If it weren't for Dajuan's words of heat, I really wouldn't have remembered that the first time the zombies became stronger seemed to be after seven days of extremely hot weather.

After that, there were a lot more first-level zombies, and many people who didn't make it through and died in the extremely hot weather would also become infected and turn into zombies.

The good thing is that the authorities have quickly adjusted, and bases have basically been established in various provinces. In the bases, basic social order can still be guaranteed.

It's just that the law of the jungle is inevitable. Let alone the end of the world, this is also the case before the end of the world.

China has the quickest response among all countries in the world. Many countries have directly turned into zombie paradises or valleys of evil. No one cares about the life and death of the weak. Without superpowers, it means that they cannot survive.

Only China chose not to give up on anyone, organized rescue, arranged food and accommodation, arranged work, and gave ordinary people hope to survive.

...

Bai Yaoyao used her mental power to detect that there were no level 3 zombies on campus, so she divided the team into three groups. The brothers were all very skilled, so it might not be a good thing if he took over all the tasks.

You have to endure the hardships you have to endure, and you have to experience the dangers you have to experience, otherwise it will only limit everyone's development.

Bai Yaoyao's group chose to go to the dormitory building, which was probably the place with the most zombies and people.

As soon as I arrived downstairs in the girls' dormitory, I saw a team of students. The leading boy had obviously awakened his power, and it was a fire power.

As soon as they set fire to the zombies, the boys behind them started hitting them with sticks. They cooperated quite well.

Seeing Bai Yaoyao, four people and one dog, he took the initiative to ask: "Which department are you from? Why haven't I seen you?

I have opened the passage from here to the canteen. There is food there, so go quickly!"

Bai Yaoyao raised her eyebrows. Although the boy spoke rather arrogantly, he didn't mean anything bad. He was mainly just giving a reminder.