But a bomb that could blow up zombies would probably blow up all the crystal cores, and he couldn't bear to part with so many crystal cores, so he took out his machete and prepared to fight a tough battle.

Although the zero-level zombies were weak, they couldn't hold back their large number of corpses. Bai Yaoyao went from three strikes one at a time to one strike now, and felt that his hands were numb.

Xiao Wai had been communicating with Bai Yaoyao and wanted Bai Yaoyao to release it. After Bai Yaoyao had enough practice, he threw Xiao Wai out.

In the next battle, Xiao Wai and Xiao Wai cooperated tacitly. Xiao Wai used branches to control, while Bai Yaoyao chopped with a knife, which was more than twice as efficient.

No matter how fierce the battle was, Bai Yaoyao was always alert and alert to the mental zombie. Being able to control so many zero-level zombies, he was already at the second level after all. This shouldn't be the only thing he could do.

"Xiao Wai, can you handle it on your own?" Bai Yaoyao wanted Xiao Wai to restrain the zero-level zombies and kill the source himself. Otherwise, he would keep shaking people indefinitely, and no matter how powerful he was, he would eventually run out of energy.

"Shashasha!" Xiao Wai said forcefully.

Bai Yaoyao noticed that Xiao Wai's body had become a lot bigger, and even his crooked neck was straightened. He guessed that it might be the effect of the spring water.

Bai Yaoyao slowly moved towards the mental zombie without showing any trace. When he was within ten meters, he quickly sprinted forward, and with a teleportation, he flashed in front of the mental zombie.

While attacking with a knife, he sensed the danger from behind. He immediately gave up and avoided the attack from behind. This thing has no martial ethics. Forget about bringing a younger brother, why not bring a bodyguard? You are not a big star like you!

I turned around and saw, holy shit, it was another level 2 zombie!

Or an enhanced speed zombie!

While Bai Yaoyao was fighting with the speed zombies, she used her mental power to resist the attack of the mental zombies. After a short while, she clearly felt that her physical strength was greatly reduced.

I always missed, the zombies were too fast, and I spent a lot of energy for no reason. In the end, I had to use a small part of my mental energy to fight against the speed zombies. Finally I found an opportunity, stabbed the speed zombie in the eye, and quickly stirred it up. One lap.

Then without wasting a second, he teleported directly to the mental zombie and chopped off its head with force.

Seeing that Xiao Wai was still fighting with his "little brothers", he went back to help, and cooperated tacitly again, and this was how he ended the battle.

The moment all the zombies fell to the ground, one person and one tree collapsed directly on the ground. They were so tired!

Feeling so tired that she couldn't hold on for another minute, Bai Yaoyao drank some water and waited for a long time before regaining some strength.

If you really can't beat them, you will naturally hide in space, but if you can fight, you still have to fight hard. A superpower who just piles up crystal cores is useless. Compared with the superpowers who have been honed in battle, they will be killed by leapfrogging. A lot of people were killed.

That's why Bai Yaoyao chose to fight hard.

Seeing Xiao Wai's exhausted look, he felt a little distressed. This was the first day of the apocalypse, and he was still not the boss of Liu Huang. If Xiao Wai hadn't been here today, he would have escaped, but he would not have won.