The Chosen of the Druanee Faction Information:

You know, I could say that I should have been trying to make a story instead of whatever this is. Yes, between my laziness and the limits of my phone battery, I have no choice but to do this because it's the only way I could do with my life.

Regardless, enjoy this grab bag of ideas I did here.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill or any of the images in this story. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Faction Name: The Chosen of the Druanee

Faction Title: The Big Bad Bosses of the Demonic Soul Eaters

Faction Information:
Amongst the Druanee where they are all life consuming and mass producing ephemeral and supernatural entities that are likened to demons of folkloric mythology, there are other Druanee who seemed to evolve from their ephemeral forms to become far worse than meets the eye.

The Chosens are the few of the Druanee that had evolved from their ephemeral forms to become a more solid, physical and primarily dangerous entities and while this made them more vulnerable, by conventional means, they are still dangerous to any mortal that attempts to fight them.

The Chosens are pretty much the lieutenants and second-in-command to Azredak Strix and the Chosens are all immensely powerful beings that makes them seemingly biblical by comparison, showcasing a variety of their strength, powers, abilities and even their overall specialty that they bring on the table.

However, while they are powerful, they are unfortunately, single-minded, naive, childish and are all very emotional beings that has the severe temperament to that of a toddler and how they are all obsessive and compulsive beings that are the results of their core traits that they have.

Overall, it is this reason that while they are potentially more powerful than Azredak Strix, they aren't particularly capable of intellectual thinking and long-term planning, and Azredak can actually control them with greater ease despite how he doesn't eclipse them in strength and power itself just by having the most willpower and the inner strength of ambition in his inner fortitude to both control them and lead them in gusto.

The most of these Chosens include:

• Greed King, the Chosen of Avarice:

A Chosen Druanee that embody the personification of Avarice, Greed King appears as an almost humanoid being, either wearing or his body made entirely out of flesh and sinew with his face being a blank hole that makes it look like he is wearing a h...

A Chosen Druanee that embody the personification of Avarice, Greed King appears as an almost humanoid being, either wearing or his body made entirely out of flesh and sinew with his face being a blank hole that makes it look like he is wearing a hood of some sort.