Ebony Darkness Character Information:

As I had promised in my previous story I had made, I intend on making an inspiration from the Dead by Daylight game of their killers because to me, a game where you kill people, horror movie style, is pretty fitting in Akame ga Kill and this is an inspiration from one of the Killers, The Dredge.

Honestly, when I first saw this... 'thing'... I am hopelessly in love of this absolute abomination of a creature that is described as being born from a mass cult suicide and how it is the first known inhumane Killer that isn't a Guest Fighter.

I would have wanted to do this 'Players In YGGDRASIL' where my self-interest OC would become some sort of bounty hunter that hunts down non-heroic adventure parties like this has shown...

But I would like to replace that with an inspiration of the new Killer in 2024, The Unknown, some sort of mysterious creature that, as it name implies, nobody knows what even is it and it's great design, creepy movement, eerily calm yet reverberating voice acting and mysterious origins takes it up a notch as my two most favourite original Killers in Dead by Daylight.

It's just... I have common interest for the eldritch and the creepily inhumane looking and The Dredge and The Unknown are my one of a kind favourite as it is.

So, here is the very idea with this character. Then there is the very idea of the setting itself; What if the Grimm from RWBY, combined with the elements of The Strix from Vampire: The Requiem, be in Akame ga Kill?

Like, imagine it.

The idea that a race of monstrous, soulless abominations that invade the Akame ga Kill world, all because said world is filled to the brim with too much sin and too much evil is a tempting concept and more so when people in Akame ga Kill have no idea how to deal with supernatural entities like what I am making as the bad guys.

Besides, many people may think that the Empire that's full of fascists and are described as monsters wearing human clothing but getting past their inhumane sadism and cruelty, they are in reality, pathetic bullies who had been spoiled rotten and just wanted to not be constrained by human morality and be cruel because it made them feel free or be strong or some shit like that.

Only that when the situations turned very very sour, they would cry, beg, run away and weep like the pathetic cowards they are because their what bullies are, they are entitled to bully the weak out of their right because they are strong and powerful but when the tables are turned, they are even more pathetic than even their own victims.

It is just that once again as I keep on explaining to you all, I do not see Honest as these threatening character, actually and all I see is a flat, boring, poorly written and ugly designed, one-dimensional generic villain that dares to have a screen time in favour of far more popular villains like Esdeath.

He is pathetic, pitiful and I would really want a reboot of Akame ga Kill where Honest would just be killed off early or maybe be humiliated because he keeps on stealing all the screen time from someone far more enjoyable.

What do you think? Got anymore Akame ga Kill ideas? I know that this is far from what you can truly expect but lay it with me, the Akame ga Kill world has little world building in and itself and the creator seemed to add too much elements on the anime that I don't even know what it is supposed to cater too.