xvi. You Deserve The Truth *Part Four*

Previously:

Previously:

Everything was perfect, she had on her mothers wedding dress, she was getting read to marry the man she had loved, standing in her room Tatia entered "You!" Tatia said "How can you call yourself my sister if your marrying the man that I love?!" she got in Elena's face.

"If you loved him you wouldn't have been dating his brother" Elena told Tatia. "Ellie," Rebekah came up the stairs in her gown "He's ready" she smiled completely ignoring Tatia, "Thanks Bekah" Elena smiled before walking out the room.

*

Elena's arm was around Klaus' as he walked her down the isle, Elijah stood in front of his father who was officiating the wedding, Klaus gave Elena a quick kiss on the cheek, "We stand here to celebrate the love of Elena Petrova and Elijah Mikaelson," Mikael said "On this day we welcome Elena Petrova into our family," he smiled at Elena "Do you Elijah Mikaelson take Elena to be your wife through sickness and health and promise to stay faithful to her until you last breath?"

"I do" Elijah smiled looking into Elena's eyes.

"And do you Elena Petrova take Elijah to be your husband through sickness and health and promise to stay faithful to her until you last breath?"

"I do" Elena looked into Elijah's eyes fighting back the tears.

"You may now kiss the bride" Mikael said and the two kissed.

"I love you always and forever" he whispered to her "Always and forever" she said.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Present

Elena sat there and watch Stefan's face as he listened to her story, she played with the ring that was around her neck.

*

"Stefan and Elena has been up there for awhile," Caroline said "Someone should go check on them" she said. "No need," Elena was walking down the stairs with Stefan behind her "I was telling Stefan the story on our wedding" she said "The next part needs to be told by me" she told them.

"Why?" Damon asked. "Because it's how we became vampires and how I helped Esther create us" she told them. "And I might lose my family over this" she muttered to herself knowing they could hear her.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*

"What do you mean you helped her create us?" Klaus asked. His voice was calm, but if this was anyone else he would have them pinned against the wall or their head would have been off their body by now, but this was his sister, one that he trusted with his life. He was gonna hear her out.

"The day that he died, I knew it was gonna happen, so I went to Esther the morning but I was to late," Elena sat down on the steps.

"Who died?" Caroline asked.