iii. Flash

A/N: So I'm gonna time skip to the ritual mostly bc I'm lazy and can't wait for them to get their memories back

Yes Klaus does use Jenna for the ritual but I have a surprise for later on ;)

~~~~

Dear Diary,

It's been two months since I've first seen Elijah, in those two months Elijah and I have had secret meetings and more, he's told me his — our family history I just nodded along already knowing it.

Then Nicklaus had came to town causing havoc, he possessed Alaric's body and then Bonnie had to pull him out of his body causing some damage to happen towards her. Then he turned Jenna into a vampire...

There are things Niklaus have done and I could forgive him but i cannot forgive him for turning Jenna into a vampire.

I haven't told my friends about my connection with the Mikaelson's. What the point they don't remember me.

Elena

~~~~

Elena woke up to the Salvatore's whispering downstairs with Alaric she slowly crept downstairs to listen in on their conversation.

"What do you mean it's tonight?" Damon asked his brother.

"The ritual that Klaus has been planning, that's why he turned Jenna into a vampire and killed all those werewolves and witches and why Katherine was giving him the moonstone" Alaric said "He's trying to brake his curse."

'His curse? His hybrid curse.' Elena of course knew about the curse and what he needed but she thought that he and his siblings would have broken it over the years of her being gone.

"He's already taken Jena" Alaric sighed. "He what?" Stefan looked over at the older man.

"Yeah, he has, the moon stone, a witch to do the spell, and a vampire, all he needs now is the doppelgänger." Alaric sighed "Aka Elena" Damon groaned.

Elena slowly backed up the stairs and closed her door and put on some shoes and grabbed her jacket and snuck out the the side of her window using an old ladder.

She got in her car pulling out her phone.

Meet me at the Grill

She hit send and made her way towards the Grill.

~~~

Elijah was reading sitting in the Lockwood mansion, he was reading a book based on a guy forgetting his wife but he was on the chapter where she eventually moved on once his memories came back.

Soon Elijah began to have flashes.

~~~

Flash

~~~

Elijah was chasing Elena as she giggled holding her dress "Lijah stop" she laughed once he had caught up to her grabbing her by the waist kissing her neck.

"You're mine" he muttered into her ear.

"Elijah, your one of your siblings could walk in on us any minute" she giggled.

"I want to hear you say it" he turned her around so she could now see the smile on his face.

"I am yours" she told him placing an hand the side of his face "Always and forever" she promised.

"Always and forever" he repeated her words.

~~~

Flash

~~~

Elijah was snapped back into reality by the sound of his phone buzzing in his jacket pocket.

He read the message from Elena, and slightly smiled.

~~~

A/N: Here's another update

*Edited*

Old word count: 547
New word count: 539