ix. New Students

A/N: I've decided to stop doing the quotes, they had nothing to do with the chapters so they're stopping

~~~

Previously (skip if you'd like): "What are you doing here so late?" She asks smiling. "I wanted to make sure you got the right kind of blood" he replied rolling up his sleeve "I remembered you liked it from the veins."

"Elijah, I've spent years living off little doses of human blood, I don't need-" Elena stopped when she smelled Elijah's blood, she vamped over to him sucking his blood from his wrist hearing him groan as if it was pleasurable and painful at the same time.

Elena pulled back some of Elijah's blood left on her face as his wound healed "I'm sorry," she said "It's been awhile since I've had any blood from the vein" she saw.

"It's fine" Elijah pulled out a white rag from his suite pocket cleaning his blood from his wives face.

"Would you stay the night?" Elena asked and Elijah raised an eyebrow "Just this one night I need to be in your arms" she said softly.

"What of your aunt and cousin?" Elijah asked.

"Jeremy's like a brother to me, I used to tell him stories of our family all of the time when he was younger and Jena knows also I also plan on telling them officially tomorrow anyways so what the harm of them finding out with was in the same bed?" She said.

Elijah nodded and began to taken off his clothes leaving himself shirtless and in his boxers folding his clothes up neatly and setting them aside.

Elena stared at her husband's body causing him to smirk "See anything you like?" He asked.

"Did you get hotter?" She asked. Elijah only shrugged "Klaus would say that woman always had the hots for me and preferred me over him or Kol, but over paid attention to it" he said as he and Elena got into her bed.

♾︎♾︎♾︎

Elena woke up to someone's arms tightening around her, her head was still sleepy until she remembered Elijah stayed the night, Elena smiled to herself as she saw Elijah still in bed with.  but her smile went away when the door opened and Bonnie and Caroline walked in, Jeremy behind them.

"No wait!-" Jeremy tried to stop them but it was too late.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Caroline shouted causing Elijah stir in his sleep his arm still around Elena as she set up. "I tried to stop them" Jeremy said "I swear."