ii. Elijah

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It's been a few years since I've been stuck in this world, I'm known as a distant cousin of the Gilbert family who came to live with them because of my parents dying. I've also realized my first few months into this life that I don't have any of my vampire gifs besides the need for blood.

I've made four friends;

Caroline Forbes; she has blonde hair and blue eyes, she was just like Rebekah always eager to go shopping or looking into hot men, her mother was the sheriff Elizabeth Forbes and her family is apparently one of the founding fathers of Mystic Falls.

And, Bonnie Bennett; she was a brunette with brown eyes. She was a Bennett witch but apparently doesn't know yet, she had fire in her anytime anyone would mess with me or Care (Caroline) she would somehow get revenge on them.

Those two are my best friends. My other friends are Matt Donavan and Tyler Lockwood both are members of the founding families. Matt would always flirt with me but I always denied, even though I've lost all hope of ever seeing him again I am faithful towards Elijah.

Always and Forever.

Elena.

❘❘⚜︎ ❘❘⚜︎❘❘

Dear Diary,

Miranda and Grayson Gilbert are dead. Matt and I got into this huge fight about him still wanting to go out with me, next thing I knew we were in the water then I woke up in the hospital finding out both had died.

Aunt Jena, Miranda's younger sister got custody of both Jeremy and I.

Elena

❘❘⚜︎ ❘❘⚜︎❘❘

One Year Later

It's been one year since Elena had to deal with the Gilbert's death, meeting Stefan Salvatore and his brother Damon Salvatore. She's found out a lot about their family, she promised herself that she wouldn't fall for another guy and staying faithful towards Elijah, but Stefan cheered her up and they eventually got close until the end of the last year.

Elena had found out there was more people in her bloodline after her and Tatia. She also found out both Stefan and Damon had a thing with Katherine and they broke up.

Elena pulled out her phone and dialed Stefan's number.

"This is Stefan Salvatore. Leave a message."

"Hey Stefan," Elena sighed "I'm sorry how we left things. With Katherine escaping the tomb I couldn't trust your feelings coming back for her." She sighed second time "I just don't have a good history with trust and I would like to forget it and... just please call me back..." she said before ending her voicemail.

She placing her phone in her pocket when she felt someone grabbing her by the mouth and her immediately blacking out.

❘❘⚜︎❘❘⚜︎❘❘

Elena woke up to two people whispering. "Did you call him?" A male voice whispered.

"No. I reached out to one of his contacts." A female voice whispered back.

"So how long do we have to wait?"

"I don't know"

Elena stepped forward making the wooden floor make a noise causing both vampires to turned their heads towards her way.

And in a flash she was back on the old couch with Trevor (the vampire guy) on top of her fangs hanging from his mouth and his veins came down from his eyes.

But he was suddenly flung back and a man in a suit stood in front of her.

"Elijah" Rose breath out before vamping over towards Trevor.

"Leave" Elijah said "Now while I'm sparing your pathetic immoral lives" he spat and both vampires vamped out the old house. Elijah turned towards Elena his eyes boring into hers.

"You must be the doppelgänger" he said fixing his suit.

"I'm Elena."

All Elena wanted to do was jump into his arms and kiss him hard like it was the end of the world.

"We should get going" Elijah said as Elena just sat there "I can fore fully take you or you come willingly" he said kneeling down towards her face.

Elena was still shock, Elijah had never been rough with her or anyone unless they had messed with her or his siblings, he had never been rude to her or cold, or forcefull towards her in anyway.

He doesn't remember her.

❘❘⚜︎❘❘⚜︎❘❘

A/N: Here's an update! Sorry for it taking so long I've had writers block on Elejah but the ideas just came back!

*Edited*

Old word count: 751
New word count: 732