"The guys and I are planning on training later on, after the official training schedule. Do you want to come?"

Perfect. This is my opportunity. Problem is.. It's not my team... Maybe I'll ask the boys about extra training after Nekoma?

"Sounds good to me! I'll be there." She excitedly answered him.

Inouka and Hideko chatted as Inouka filled his team's bottle.

They both walked back in the gym while the boys were still up in the hill.

"Neko-chan!" She looked towards the boy who called her.

Lev?

She dropped her team's bottles at their seats then walked towards the Nekoma team with a grin.

"Congrats on the win guys!"

"Neko-chan, did you see me?! I was pretty good right? Right?" Lev excitedly asked.

"No. You were terrible." Yaku replied.

"So much room for development." Kenma grumbled.

"Oya. Oya. Let the kid be." Kuroo said.

"And since when did you say that captain?" Yamamoto asked with raised brows.

"She's coming later to our practice!"

"Really!?" The boys shouted as they looked at her.

"If you'll have me, of course. I don't want to intrude." She said with a smile.

"That's great neko-chan. Make sure to bring something tasty." Kuroo said with a grin.

"That is not why she's coming! What kind of a captain are you?!" Yaku punched his side.

"Don't worry Yaku-san. I've already thought of that as soon as Inouka asked me about the practice."

"This is so cool! Can you bring-" Lev was cut off when Yaku punched his side.

"What is wrong with you both!?" Yaku yelled as Hinata ran inside the gym with the other boys following close behind him.

"I'll see you guys later! Keep hydrated and have fun on your matches!" Hideko said as she walked back to her team.

•••
"Look Inouka's talking to Hideko-chan!" He said with a grin as he and his friends reached the top of the hill.

She looks so cute. Hinata thought as she watch Hideko talk with Inouka.

The boys looked down to where he was pointing to see Hideko laughing and talking with Inouka.

"Oi. What does he think he's doing?" Tanaka said.

"They're just talking. What are you, her guard dog?" Tsukishima said as he slows down.

"They're stealing her away from us!" Noya shouted.

The boys sighed as Tanaka and Noya continued on complaining about her being taken away by the other teams.

"Could you 2 shut up!? No one's stealing Hideko-chan!" Daichi shouted over Tanaka and Noya's voices.

"She's basically the manager of all the teams here." Tsukishima grumbled.

"Yeah, she spends more time with the other teams than she does to us." Yamaguchi added with a frown.

"That is not true. Everyone just calm down. We're all just tired." Ennoshita tried to reason with the first years including Tanaka and Noya.

"Hideko-chan spends most of her time with us. What are you guys even talking about? She eats with us and she's beside us every match." Asahi said as he looked at his friends with confusion.