Out of The Shadows

4 Months later....

Uhh waaa?? Oh shiii

Host gets up from a coma.

Tyrswing: shoot and bust my bank open, i've been gone for a while. Sorry guys! 

*Cue the silent treatment*, 

Tyrswing: yeah.....sorry about the thousand year wait, i've been really busy with life and a down spiral in motivation. You see, uni is not the best time to be writing a book, of any kind, a lesson I should have learned earlier...but didn't, my bad. Either way, I can't make too many promises, but i'm really bored rn, so I figure why not update? 

Host gets hammered with HAMMER OF JUSTICE. 

Tyrswing: OW OW OW OW OW OW I KNOW I KNOW! SORRY!

*12 Hours later*, host is beat to a bloody pulp for the wait. *Snaps fingers* and Host is all good to go. 

Tyrswing: oh well, lets get these dares going!

*SNAP*

Teleports everyone here again. 

Tyrswing: Welcome back! 

Everybody: GROAN

Tyrswing: What?

Paul: Aren't we done with this bullshit?!

Tyrswing: Course not, have you never learnt that TorD is fun for everyone but you?

Paul: *mutters swear word*

Red: ...

Tyrswing: still silent eh Red?

Red: ...

Tyrswing: Someone dare Red to actually speak! *shouts into void*

Everybody looks confused at host. 

Tyrswing: Anyways! *sips coffee*, we have more dares for you suckers to get through. 

Serena: oh no, what is it this time? *shudders*

Ash: It'll be ok Serena, i got your back

Serena: t.thanks Ash 0///0

Bonnie: AMOUR!

Gary: *Lennie face*

Tyrswing: And our first dare is from AtharvPandey_14 and this one dares us to *drumrolls*

Opens envelope

Tyrswing: For us to have Ashley instead of Ash.

Everybody: WHAT?!

Ash: No no no no no! Please don't have me be Ashley!

Serena: Who is Ashley?

Leaf: Ashley is Ash's female alter ego

Misty: *laughing* yep! And he dressed up as girl to defeat the fourth gym leader in kanto! Best time to be alive! *laughing harder*

Ash: Why you.......

Tyrswing: Well, sorry Ash, sucks to be an Amourshipper in this chapter. *SNAP*

Ash shrieks as he suddenly feels his body changing, his bulge disappears while his chest begins rising, his voice becomes more feminine, all the while he looks ridiculous. 

Misty, Paul, Dawn, May, Drew, Gary and even Bonnie: *Laughing their asses off*. 

Ashley: Someone kill me! *super sweet annoyed girl voice*

Serena: is...is that, abomination..Ash? *Watery eyes*

Leaf: It seems so Serena, feels bad sister

Clemont: But....how is that possible? Is he a transsexual now? 

Tyrswing: ....no comment

Host turns away, Clemont studies Ashley who cringes and hides her face from the yellow-head. 

Bonnie: Ashley! Ashley hahahahaha

Red: ....

Ashley: Where is Pikachu?! I want him to shock me out of this nightmare!

Gary: That's what you get for beating me in the league Ashy boy, or should i say, Ashley Girl?! 

Gary laughs his butt off harder, the rest of the laughing ones roar with him, struggling to breathe while the rest seem uncomfortable. 

Tyrswing: Damn you Karma for this one, this is so cursed. At least it won't last until next chapter 

Tyrswing: Ahh I have an idea! *lightbulb goes off*. 

Everyone turns to host.

Tyrswing: I think you all should have time for yourselves, even Ashley.

Ashley: NO! PLEASE KILL ME HOST! 

Tyrswing: Sorry Ashley, can't do it. But in the meantime, you may as well turn undense as well, then you can have a talk with Serena about the things you want to know. 

Ashley: WHAT?!

Serena: HUH?! 0//////0

Bonnie: OH MY GOD! THAT'S A GLORIOUS IDEA!

Tyrswing: Let the imagination begin, *SNAP*

Everybody disappears to their rooms. 

Tyrswing: And that's it for todays short chapter folks. Apoligies again for the long wait. Student life just isn't for me so when I have my final exam in May I might have time for this. Until then, sporadic updates is all I can give you as of now. 

As for the dares of Neo_Blizzard and Kru537719 I haven't forgotten yours, but they will have to wait for next chapter, when I get there *sweatdrops*. Until then, hope you're having a good day, and i will catch you all in the next chapter.

Peace.