The next dares!

Tyrswing: And welcome back dear readers, lennies and all you who I constantly forget to name. Chapter 4 is here to rumble your stomachs with laughter, or bore you to tears, I can't tell the difference either way. But, we have more dares to do, some a bit more easy to perform, some a bit more difficult to do, but we'll make the best of a bad deck. 

*Realizes no one is here*

Tyrswing: Shoot, well, nothing powers can't fix. Lets see, who do I want to interrupt first? *Thinking*. Well, I've not seen anything to the protagonist of the Fire Red and Leaf Green games, let's have a look at what they're up to *evil grin*

Turns out, not a whole lot. Red is still mute, meaning his communication skills are less than ideal. Leaf has learned to live with it, but still dreams of him one day opening his mouth and finally talking. 

Tyrswing: Well that was no fun at all! Calling all readers to give dares for Red and/or Leaf, make this shoot interesting for them. 

Turning over to the other couples, this turns a bit more funny. 

With Misty and Gary

Misty is sleeping on the bed, with Gary sleeping poorly on the floor with a magazine in his arms. 

Tyrswing: Gosh, isn't he whipped? He is basically the dog of the relationship

With Paul and Dawn

Paul is quiet but angry, while Dawn is nervous around him. 

Tyrswing: well damn, opposites attract isn't as true as they make it sound *sweatdrops*

With May and Drew

The two are reading a book in the Twilight series.

 Tyrswing: *throwing up at the thought of Twilight*

*SNAP*, and with that, all contestants are back in the truth or dare room. 

Tyrswing: Welcome back, hope your survival instinct hasn't gotten inside your heads yet. 

Dawn: What is that supposed to mean?

Tyrswing: Well, human nature has this small instinct that tells them to survive despite the odds, and many times over, it surprisingly works. And since you're yet to attempting a murder of me here, i'd say it hasn't yet. 

Paul: So...all we have to do to be free of this bullshit, is to kill you? 

Tyrswing: No comment there Paul

Paul begins cracking his knuckles and moves towards the host.

Dawn: Hey, what're you up to Paul? 

Paul: I'm gonna free us all from this hell, so I can finally not care two shits about all of you losers

Drew: Ngl that hurts worse than being forced to watch Ash lose the Kalos League again

May: Agreed

Ash: Don't remind me! *sad Ash noises*

Serena: its ok Ash, one day you will win *unknown foreshadowing*

But.

Paul: AAAHHHH! STOP!!! IT BURNS!

Paul made a foolish attempt at killing the host, which made him fall to the floor, right underneath the malfunctioning coffee machine. And almost on Que, the host decided to let the machine empty its steaming content right onto Paul, who writhes in pain and screams in agony.