Chapter 9

(Tanya's POV)

After switching off the shower, I reached for my fluffy towel and wrapped it around my entire body. The steam from the hot water had fogged up the mirror, obscuring my reflection. I took the bathroom robe hanging on the back of the door and slipped it on before stepping out into the cool air of the room. I couldn't wait to witness my best friend's wedding. I walked towards the mirror and pulled out the drawer to grab my makeup bag. I sat on the chair, as I took out my favorite lotion, a voice interrupted me , "Hello, baby girl." I flinched and turned around to see no one. I know that the voice belonged to Rohan.

"Here," he chuckled, and opened the balcony's glass door. I looked at him through the mirror and saw him standing there with a mischievous grin on his face. "Ready to make some memories at the wedding?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with excitement. "How the fuck can you sneak up on me like that?" I glared at him and got off the chair. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," Rohan replied, still grinning. "And I have my own ways," he smirked as he approached me. I walked backwards, and he kept coming closer to me until my back hit the wall. He leaned closer to me, I closed my eyes and turned my head just in time to prevent him from kissing me.

"Come on, just one little kiss," Rohan whispered, his breath warm against my cheek. I pushed him away and took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart.

(Rohan's POV)

I chuckled and quickly leaned closer to her again. She gasped as I moved in for a quick peck on her cheek instead. "Gotcha," I teased, enjoying the playful banter between us. She rolled her eyes and was about to shove me away when I caught her hand in mine, our eyes locking in a moment of unspoken connection. My eyes landed on her cleavage from the robe she was wearing, and I felt a surge of desire. "Pervert," she said, pushing me away and tightened the robe around her. I chuckled at her and walked away towards the door. "By the Way ,should I help you with the lotion?" I smirked, looking at the lotion on the table. "Shut up," she replied, glaring at me, I chuckled, " but please don't come out like this , it's ..it's very distracting." .

"you!-" She was gonna come closer to me, but I quickly backed away, still grinning mischievously. "I'll be good, I promise," I said with a wink before making my exit.

🍷

(Myra's POV)

After I finished getting ready, Raina and Tanya followed me to Isha's room. She was getting ready and looked stunning in her dress. We sat down on her bed, chatting and laughing as we waited for her to finish.

She looked up and smiled at us, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "You guys are the best," she said, making us all laugh. "We know," Tanya winked her and I chuckled. She got off the chair and gave us a group hug before we headed out the door. She sat on a palanquin carried by four men, looking like a true princess. We walked beside her as people watched us in awe, admiring our beauty and elegance. The sound of drums and music filled the air as we made our way to the venue, ready to celebrate this special day. Isha got off the palanquin and stepped onto the red carpet, with a bright smile. Tanya, Raina, and I surrounded her, as we walked together .

Isha was a sweet and kind person who has always been a great friend. Seeing her happy and married was a pleasant sight. The place was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights, creating a magical atmosphere for the wedding ceremony. We took our seats and watched the couple look at each other. They were asked to sit to start the traditional rituals. As the ceremony began, the priest chanted mantras and performed sacred rituals, blessing the union of Isha and Viraj. I saw Ethan walking towards me, I honestly missed him. He smiled and hugged me, which made me widen my eyes in surprise.