"I'm not falling for him, okay maybe he does have this thing about him that i really like but that is it." I told Vivian half-truthfully, being a bit unsure of it myself.

Silently, I blinked my eyes twice not believing that he was here right now as i was constantly assuming for the worse that my ex- boyfriend might had de-wired his car to prevent him from winning the races while i stood here listening to my cousin talking to me since she had no idea what he looked like as i kept nodding my head to every single words she was saying including nudging her arms to get her to turn around just to show her, his appearances that i guess she must have been too focus on trying to cheer me up. She was being a little bit too slow to noticed where everyone eyes were being directed at him asking him a million questions like why he wasn't preparing for the races with all of the other contestants which was what i was wondering even though i was hoping the weather would be foreshadowing today event as it was quite sunny which caused the boys to packed a cooler of drinks and ice lollies.

The permanent damage that my ex-boyfriend did to me had left me scars for life and then he came along to wipe every single tear out of my eyes when nobody else would. I never saw this coming someone who likes me more then just than my talent but the entire version of me as this feeling was just like the state of mind because afterward i was never left quite the same in the state of grace in the golden ages when everything was beautifully aligned up in my life like all of the stars in the universe in the night sky.

"Oh common, just tell me already! Favorite cousin to cousin and do you remember when we broke your mum most treasure china plates but blame it on my older brother Josh?Well, my lips are sealed like that."Vivivan reminded me of those fond old childhood memories.

In haste i rushed right into his arms wanting to tell him to forfeit the race yet knowing him that his male pride would never let him do it and even i knew he would do anything for me like misses his last training commitment just to see me to made sure that i was taken care which was one of the reasons why did feel safe in his arms.

"They all said that you were worried about me , is that true, songbird ?"he asked me, concerned.

We walked outside to the campus car park as Jessayms was recording the whole journey from here to the race tracks get the whole cinematic experience on camera and everyone else was betting that Mase would win this whole race because he was the man of being good at everything apparently so I think he would rather be with me than race my incredible annoying ex-boyfriend who wouldn't leave me alone.

On the other hand Vivian, my cousin didn't even know what Mason looked like until she saw him now that he was here to constantly reassure me that everything was going well today although I haven't told her about us yet because we were secretly dating each other. It was my fault that we couldn't date each other in public since I wanted it to just be me and him for the long haul. Also, I was afraid that if we go public with our relationship then Tristan would do something dangerous to Mase's racing car.

"What are you doing here, Mason and don't you have a race to win ?" I asked shocked to him.

Outside the campus housing building the weather was awfully warm as we walked through the exit doors heading straight toward our cars waiting for the traffic to clear during this I pray that he would be okay in his race when I turned around to see Vee looking absolutely Godsmack at how good looking the boys on my university hockey team looked hot. She should wait until she sees Mason, the same guy who offers to adopt a kitten with me and we were secretly dating each other.

Quite frankly, it was hard for me to think about how he should be living his life like this you know that he told me about why he had chosen to do this employment to help his mom provide for his family members and I wanted to offer them a handful of support nonetheless, I wasn't sure how much my gigs money would cover all the bills.

Furthermore, Vancouver's pricing went up by the end of the month of October last year things were already more expensive than they needed to be in this country for example, space heaters in Jessa and I's room were kind of broken down so the hockey team all chipped into to pay off the expense for a new heater, and anyway I would be here to support him no matter what happened in our lives.

"Everything is going to be okay and I will make sure of it." he said in a low whispertone to me.

Afterwards, one hour and fifteen minutes later we had arrived just in time as I watched him proceed to join the other racers. I cheer loudly for him as I stood there on the stand hoping for this race to go smoothly when he was absolutely at the head of the league which was a miracle that my ex-boyfriend didn't plant anything dangerous in Mase's car or else I would have to so livid with him regardless of whether he was worth or not I know how to fight against people.

"Holy heck, he looks like one of those models from an Aromies campaign advert in the magazine!" Vivian exclaimed in pure surprise.

A sudden burst out of laughter when I had the same exact reaction that Vivian had the right time I had met him whether or not I was single back then however, I smiled knowingly that he was always going to be mine forever because a boy wouldn't adopt a little kitten with me, but my favorite stuff or foods for me just to win over my heart.

Luckily enough for me, Mason wasn't just any boy who breathed absolute rubbish in my direction yet he was still a man that had my heart and at this moment I was glued onto my seat seeing him racing around ahead of everyone else until Tristan the joker came to bump into him while he was driving nearby the finishing line. Thank goodness, he was safe as he completed the race crossing the finish line along with his win. The crowd cheered for him and immediately after I sprinted out of the stand straight towards him.