Chapter twenty-four

Rochelle's pov

My blinkers kept blinking as I turned on the window Wipers of my car when I saw my ex-boyfriend Tristan standing right in front of my car like a madman preventing me from seeing Mason at the hospital.

Come on Rosie! now wasn't the time to be wasting time talking to your ex not especially in this case where Mason was lying in the hospital alone with no one else besides his family members even though, we took a slight pause on our relationship I have already promised his mother who named Lynn that I would take care of him. I drove to the hospital that he was put in today as tears streams started pouring down my face whilst I remembered how much racing made him feel invincible why did he have to be racing those dangerous people if not for money then what would he gain from all of this fame title when I have finally arrived at the hospital I phone my mum in the car park waiting for her to answer the phone, sinking into my seat including resting my head on a car horn.

My heart was breaking right now.

At the moment we have so much unfinished business but it did possibly occur to me that the one thing that he does love will hurt him. Nobody had ever said to me that a love like this can hurt you deeply because he was my forever soulmate.

"Hey, mum, I really need some words of advice right now"I said sadly with tears in my eyes.

People has three different types of love according from what i have reads in books that there were classified as: first love being young and unsure of what you really want, then there was puppy love the sweet innocent kind of love that might not work out in the end. And lastly, the last one was the person who might not be your first love even though he still attends to your last love the really passionate, fun, person who will challenge you, love you for who you are despite all your flaws can see you for who you really are. The darkness was never scary anymore as long as i had him by my side encouraging me to  be brave and bold to never to be afraid of standing out from the rest of the world even if the world might be cruel or judgemental my people as in Jessasnym, Natalia, charlie, Avenna,  Flora,Vivanne, also the hockey team boys Would always be there me.

You can do this Rochelle! Just breathe and count to ten. Nooo it is not over yet we have so much left to do. I will have to fight the person who wrote about my fate as it can destroy  a person or it might make them increasingly happy anyways, the things about my family was Steven. We never give up no matter what the odds might look like to other people we believe in staying strong. I heard my mum's voice on the other side of my phone as her happy go-lucky voice soon began to change into a voice of concern, hearing me sniffing my nose and shaky breathing although she couldn't give me a hug that I craved and desperately needed at this point of time.

"hello RoRo...... what is wrong? Or Is it about love or life advice?"my mum asked me, concerningly, but I heard some amount of sadness in her voice.

Sometimes, I hate being the rock in my friendship group because nobody ever realized how much pain I was feeling inside, sleeping it all away until it comes again  the very next day and biting me in the butt for hiding it too much even though they were constantly on my side. I think i might be a little bit depressed but what for when i had very supportive friends, my mum and i now get along with each other then i suddenly remember why can't escaped in all of my books or music since all i could think about was whether or not that he would be alright additionally, i just wanted to turned back time to switch in the lights to erase all of our ugly moments nonetheless, life doesn't seem to work like that for anyone in real life which makes reality sucks twice as much as a bad book reviews on one of my favorite books or on my music covered videos.

Honestly, I feel like I cannot win in this world to have a balanced, happy life. What was I made for? I wasn't made to feel this much pain, agony, or sadness but if I did get the choice to choose who was my first love I would choose him and do it over all again because being with him was worth it. I know he didn't even mean to put us on a break as i recently, started to think that he was going through a lot of terrible events in his life and he did not want me to see the darkness that he was facing to keep me at bay in the lightness to make me feel happiness even if i was still determined to get those answers as in why he decided to put us on a halt for a while.