21. PARTY

All you need to do is click on the star below to Vote !!! And type a few words to comment! I would really appreciate that!

~ S A A R A ~

Saying I was mad and angry and frustrated and irritated and everything bad at the same time is an understatement because for a moment I felt worse than that

I don't know what was I mad for. Was it because he shouldn't have said something that he did or because I didn't have the guts to announce it openly that I'm an orphan?

Yes, I'm an orphan.

I have never seen my parents. Hell, I don't even know who my parents are or how exactly I'm not with them. I don't know if any of my family members is alive in this world or if I have someone I can call my relative. I don't know anything about me.

I don't know if the name I live by is my own, if it was given by my parents to me or is it something someone randomly chose just so they could have something to call me with. I don't know what living in a family is like, what getting loved by your parents feel like, what having siblings to fight to and for is like.

I have no clue who I am, what my last name is, how I ended up here in this place that is offered to the ones with no homes or family. I don't know what my life would have been if I wasn't raised up in an orphanage and was given a normal life like any other normal child with a normal, happy family.

But I know my reality and I've never felt ashamed of it. I have met the best and worst of people in my whole life till now and that's what have given me whatever I needed to stand stronger on my own and fight for my way.

I got carried away by emotions in the way and I felt overwhelmed by the love I got from people whom I don't share any bloodline or DNA with.

No one to call mine and yet so many to make me feel wanted with.

This has never truly affected me but today I felt corrosion of my heart when someone mentioned them after years.

Now that its been hours and I've had enough time to think about it, I think I acted too much. He just wanted to know about my family and there's nothing wrong in it infact he trusted me to tell me about his. I listened to his family drama in front of his family members.

I am a big mature girl now and no matter how sensitive the topic is for me, I shouldn't let it get to my head and spoil other's day because of it which I believe wasn't that bad for him as I saw him having the best time there with the small kids.

I admit that I got carried away by the emotions suddenly but this is something that isn't my mistake and it can't be changed so I need to act mature and let go of things that aren't in my control as—