9. WHITE

~ A A R Y A ~

"What the hell do you mean?" This is what I get after telling Saara everything about yesterday

"What the hell do you mean?" This is what I get after telling Saara everything about yesterday. From meeting the same guy I met in Goa, two years back, to finding out what his real identity is.

"So you are telling me that, that guy out there, who last night looked like he wanted to murder the hell out of people who were getting close to you, is the same guy you met in Goa, two years ago? And also that he is your damn brother's bestfriend? Since college?" She sums up the whole scenario.

I nod to her with a I-fucked-up look. Though I don't want to focus on the former part where she said he looked at me like he-

"What in the freaking movie is this going on?" Her sentence is accompanied with some colourful curses.

"Now tell me what to do," I ask the most important question that had been eating me since yesterday. I wanted to tell her everything at night but she looked so tired and because of her new self made enemy, her head was already heated.

When she slept like a sloth bear after she landed on the bed, I had to think of possibilities that would come my way in the meantime he is around me.

And the worst part is that he is my brother's damn bestfriend. The guy I met in Goa for just once, on that one night that changed my life, and the one guy that I thought I would never meet is my own brother bestfriend. What's worse than that?

"I can't believe you right now. How in the sacred heaven is it possible?" She's now sitting properly on the bed as she continues to stare at an empty space thinking the drama to herself.

"Saara!" I want her to be serious right now because this ain't a simple thing. Atleast not for me.

"What do I say now? I don't know what happened between you both in Goa. Are you afraid he will tell something to Vinay bhaiya?" She points out my concern.

"I am afraid he has already done and all he need to do is- say that it was me, his bestfriend's sister, all this time." I am not afraid of my brother or something. I just know he'll be shocked if he somehow gets to know about us but the worse situation will be of that guy, Ivaan. My brother is protective- no, overprotective- of me and that only leads to breaking a few bones of the other person for me.

That's what he has been making muscles for all his life.

I am not worried about him but I'm hundred and one percent sure that if my brother gets to know about that night, the guy will be done. Though he too look muscular and strong.