20. SCREWED UP

~ S A A R A ~

Just whenever I think I am finally going to have a good day, some doom takes upon my good luck

This is me right now, striding down the stairs as I can see the A-for-asshole sitting in the living room with Vinay Bhaiya.

Both me and Aarya were surprised after we got to know that Bhaiya's friend was here as that only leads to Ivaan or him being here. And because Ivaan is a busy man and is not here for the sake of my girl, I am tired just by the sight of him.

He hasn't yet noticed me as I step in the living room along with Aarya who plasters a big smile on her face as if truly thrilled to meet this guy after a week.

Our last interaction after that awkward hugging scene was when we were exiting the hotel. Not surprising, but we again ended up arguing about something and since then I was so happy I wouldn't have to see his face again but there we go.

"Advik!" Aarya squeal his name in excitement.

"Hey! What's up?" He returns the same, soundly equally thrilled to meet her.

Just two extroverts, who aren't even proper friends, meeting each other. Ugh, looks exhausting.

A few minutes are carried on by them just casually talking as Vinay Bhaiya absorbs the scene in front of him.

"Are you guys close?" He asks them.

"Yeah we are friends," Aarya says while Advik just shruggs a bit, probably stunned by Vinay Bhai's gaze on him.

"Ofcourse. He can get friends with anyone. This social animal," Vinay Bhaiya grit out my thoughts.

"We are friends because I was the one to talk to you and Ivaan first," Advik says to which Vinay Bhaiya argues back to him but what catches my attention is the way my bestfriend stills at the mention of Ivaan.

Also, she hasn't told me what did they talk about at the hotel terrace on the last day but that's because I didn't tell her what I was doing with Advik in the garden. Fair enough.

"Okay okay Man, you win." Vinay Bhaiya gives up.

"Vinay, will you help me with this?" Comes a voice from the kitchen of our Navya Bhabhi. Vinay Bhaiya stands up straight and heads to the kitchen to see his wife and as he does so the said Asshole's attention finally lands on me.

I look at his face to find him looking at mine in amusement already. If he's surprised by seeing me here, he doesn't show it off on his face instead he takes in my whole look once and settles his eyes back on me.