3. E-MAILS

~ S A A R A ~

"Aarya, I'll kill you if you get a single scratch on my new car

"Aarya, I'll kill you if you get a single scratch on my new car." I warn Aarya for the 20th time while we are on our way back to her home.

I got my car today. OMG !! Can't believe. I have come a long way really.

"Your new car or your old bestfriend?" There she goes again.

"My new car obviously."

"Is your car worth more than your bestfriend?" She says while passing me her puppy eyes look. Manipulative she is. Bitch.

"Look forward. I don't want to get killed yet." I scream as she keep on looking at the passenger seat which is occupied by me.

I shouldn't have let her drive the car at the first place. Bad idea Saara.

"I am not a bad driver okay! Don't freak out."

"Okay okay madam. Please look forward for your bestfriend's dear life. Abhi to meri shaadi bhi ni hui hai."
(I am not even married yet.)

"Kitni buri hai tu. Haww."
(How cruel you are)

"Teri hi bestfriend hun." I say flashing a smile to her.
(I am your bestfriend only.)

"Haha very funny." She mocking say. "By the way do you remember Manali trip? The day we went for bike riding?"

"Obviously I do." I state the obvious. We went to Manali with some other friends once. That is where we became friends with Veer and that is where Aarya swear on her life to never ride a bike. Bikes became a big no for her after that.

"Poor Veer. He did so much for us that day." Aarya says remembering that nostalgic day.

"For real. And the way you were crying was insane." I make her remember her embarassing sobs.

"I was scared okay. And you also weren't really brave that day." She says in her defence.

"But I wasn't crying atleast." I say while laughing. Aarya is bold and sassy now but she wasn't the same back then. She has always been the sensitive one and today also she gets emotional easily when it comes to her close ones.

"Admit you cry ugly Aarya." I again poke at her.

*FLASHBACK* :-

"Don't worry Aarya. I am here with you. We'll reach the hotel before night just don't cry." I am trying to console Aarya from last 20 minutes instead of walking and looking for our way back to our hotel that we should.

We decided to tour separately today from othets. We wanted to roam around the chilly hills and drive on bikes here but the day turned out wrong and now here we are stuck on some abandoned road when it's getting dark with every breath of ours.