5. HOTEL

~ A A R Y A ~

"Thank you so much

"Thank you so much." We thank the hotel staff at the Royal Taj hotel who helped us drag our larger than life luggages in our room.

"Are you both fucking moving in here?" Veer asks breathlessly. He also helped us with the luggage and now we know what's coming next.

"This is just for the one week of wedding Veer." I clarify.

"Are you kidding me? These are 5 suitcases and 2 big fat handbags. Is the wedding happening for a month?" Veer and his overdramatic ass never leaves a chance to exaggerate.

"Girls Veer girls. You won't understand." Saara says while herself laying on the bed like a dead soul.

"Gosh. I should stay single." He mutters.

"As if a girl will say yes to you?" I say and both of us girls end of laughing at his irritated face.

"By the way, what about that south Delhi girl Veer?" Saara asks. Oh so she still doesn't know.

"Ah she dumped him." I say making a sympathetic face.

"Oh veer for real? That's so sad." Saara thinks I am saying the truth to which I end up laughing.

"She is lying Saara. I was the one who dumped her." Veer says to which Saara looks at me for confirmation. I just nod while still laughing shamelessly.

"But why did you dump her?"

"She was not my type. Too many differences." He says while laying on the big couch in the room.

"Ohhhhh." Me and Saara exclaim in unison.

Veer isn't bad in looks infact he is handsome and being a social media freak he's popular among the girls. Not that we are ever going to admit him being good looking on his face. Idiot will fly in the air.

"Okay go back to your room now. And by the way, are we in for the night tour of the city tonight?" I ask them.

"Yes. All three of us are going and no excuses guys." Saara says now properly sitting on the bed with her legs crossed.

"Okay. I am going to sleep first. Wake me up once you are ready." He says and drifts out of our room.

Saara again lays back on the bed while I look around the room to gasp in its aesthetic beauty. Well this madam being an architecture said she already looked up at this place on the internet and is aware of every nook and corner here.

Also when I was helping the staff earlier to get our stuff in, she was vanished. I am sure she was taking a tour of the hotel at that time without me. Bitch.

This hotel is massive and the interior is just like any royal castle. There are no less than a 100 rooms in here and a swimming pool alongside many other facilities is making me fall in love with it. All the wedding functions and the wedding itself is taking place here so the important guests and relatives will be staying here for the time being.