14. CLICK

~ A D V I K ~

"Stop staring at your bestfriend's sister, Ahuja," I say, giving a push on Ivaan's shoulder from mine while holding my camera in one hand

Its mehandi today and all the wedding attendees are gathered in a massive hall where the function is taking place. The green and golden decorations are glistening throughout the place enhancing the charm of everything here. People are dressed in traditionals, except for a few monochromatic men that include my bestfriend.

"I wasn't," he protest. Can this man ever confess his actions? I don't think so.

"See this," I show him the picture I just clicked of him from side when he was staring at Aarya just now. There's a hint of Aarya in the picture as she's seen sitting in between two ladies getting mehandi applied on her hands. And the way his eyes are lit up while oggling her adoringly, explains what he feels for her. Idiot is totally whipped for her. Just waiting for him to accept it fully.

"When did you click it?" He was so busy in staring that didn't even notice me clicking a picture of him.

"When you were busy oggling her."

"Delete it. Now."

"No," I get back when he comes near to grab the camera from me.

"Adi, I said delete it."

"Nah," I laugh while protesting.

"I look so bad in it. Delete it." He would have punched me as of now if we were alone somewhere. That's how we get our things.

"That is why I'm keeping it." I state the fact. This photo is enough to make him do one or a few things for me in the future. Can't afford to let go of this offer.

"Adi!" His voice is irritated now.

"Fine, fine. I will," I say. I get a little back from his sight and delete a photo but it's not the one he wanted me to. That I'm going to keep for my betterment in the future.

"So, when are you doing it?" Its been long since I had fun with him.

"What?"

"Giving up on her." That make him glare at me with that not so sweet look of his.

"Just kidding man. But I think you should talk to Vinay about it." Look at me being mature here.

"Nashe kiye hain?" His expression is almost bored now that Aarya has shifted from her place and is nowhere to be seen in the near sight.
(Are you on drugs?)