PART 4

A shadowed figure flickered through the Parisian backstreets, a cruel smile splitting his face. Hawk moth, ever the opportunist stumbled upon him, oblivious to danger, it stretches a hand, “Hawk Moth, you lost to a saiyan, join me so we can reign this world together.” His voice rasped a glint in, his red eyes that showed trust. Hawk moth hesitant, he joins him.

Inside the bakery, Marinette in her room hunched over her sketch book, “what do you think dragon balls are,” Tikki squeaked, hovered beside her.
Marinette frowned, tapping her pen against her lip. “I don’t know, Tikki, but they felt…powerful. And dangerous. What if hawk moth had gotten his hands on them?” a shiver ran down her spine

Across the town, Adrien entered his room a knot of unease tightening in his stomach. “Plagg!” he called out “Did you notice something strange on our temporary allies today,”
Plagg rummaging through a cheese stash, mumbled around a bite “Dunno, kid. Aliens, maybe?”

Adrien blinked. “Aliens? Plagg, are you sure you are not one of them?”
Plagg scoffed. “Please. I’m a kwami of destruction, a spiritual being! Besides,” his voice dropping, “that spiky-haired one could definitely level a building with a punch,”

Adrien sank onto his bed staring at the ceiling. Aliens, Saiyans, dragon balls… his head spun. What do they all mean?
Suddenly a bloodcurdling scream pierced through the night sky. A sensation came as cat Noir’s ring and Ladybug’s earrings glow. “What now thought we defeated hawk moth?” They muttered in sync.

High above Burma’s ship suddenly stops hovering above Paris. “Trunks!” she calls out “What is it mom?” Trunks laid, his arms placed right behind his neck. “I think we have trouble,” Bulma replied, her voice shook. Trunks and Goten emerged to the pilot seat where Bulma was seated.

Bulma holding the raider, which scanned different energies, “what’s wrong with it” she shook but it started malfunctioning and broke, Bulma flinched throwing it down. “We should go back and meet Ladybug and Cat Noir” Bulma declared placing her arm at the controls, “they have the answer we need.

Trunks and Goten lips curved into a purse, all confused in silence Bulma accelerates back to pairs. She thought, I have to find out what is the source of Ladybug, Cat Noir and hawk moth’s power it might be the answer I need,. She pushes the gear blasting off at hyper speed.

Mean while on Beerus’ world, Goku warmed as he prepared to spur with Vegeta the atmosphere was tense as they glared at each other. They both lunged at each other colliding with their fists. The ground trembled under the impact of their blows. They traded blows, each one becoming for faster and swifter with each second. Whis, ever nonchalant observer, sipped his coffee, his eyes yes following their every move.

Bulma arrives back at the Eiffel tower where the fight was, she paced across her ship’s bridge. “Can you sense Ladybug and cat Noir?” she frantically asked.

Trunks and Goten focused, their brows furrowed.  “No Mom it’s like they vanished.”

A scowl twisted Burma’s features. “Vanished? No, that can’t be right…” then a realization dawned on her. “Wait a minute! Ladybug, that girl… she has a double life, doesn’t she?”

Trunks’ eyes widened. “A double life? You mean she’s not some super hero?”
A triumphant grin spread across Burma’s face. “Exactly! And those earrings of hers… remember when they beeped and she said she had to transforms? That’s the source of her power! We need to finder her for more information, and see how they work!”

Back in Paris, Marinette transformed into Ladybug soaring towards the source of the scream, Cat Noir landed beside her, his green eyes gleaming. “Ready, Bugaboo?”
Ladybug nodded a determined glint in her own eyes. “Always, Cat Noir. But this time, we might be facing something bigger than we could handle.” 
As they rounded a corner, they came face to face with an obscured figure in the dark. A cold laugh echoed through the night, sending shivers down their spines

“My! My!, look who are here,” his voice rasped. “Fear not costume heroes, I’ll deal with you gently.” He lifted his hand, revealing a pulsating red orb on his index finger. A horrifying energy crackled around it, far exceeding anything they had ever encountered.

Ladybug and cat Noir exchanged worried glance. This was no ordinary villain. “Do have a plan?” cay Noir asked, his eyes glued at the villain.

“No, but we just take him head on.” Ladybug replied, determined in her eyes.

"Lady's first! My queen!" Cat Noir bows playfully to her. But otherwise Ladybug rolls her gaze out fixing it on the unfolding being in the dark, and swings her yo-yo ready to face this distorting power.

Back at the ship, Trunks and Goten sense a power familiar to one, they encounter, no it was greater, terrifying and universe crashing. Fear struck, turning their confident faces into worried glances, they couldn’t believe, sweat ran down on their faces, the bodies trembled.

Who is this villain can you guess? Answers in comments!

WHAT IS THIS THREAT ENOUGH TO SHAKE THE Grim Ripper TRUNKS AND GOTEN

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE
Hope you love it.
Love ya all
Cya