Part 3

Upon the unfolding scene ladybug and cat noir prepared to face hawk moth, a fierce determination burned in Alya’s eyes. She wouldn’t let this villain destroy her city, not with the fate of the universe hanging in the balance. The battle for Paris and the dragon balls existence, was about to begin.

Meanwhile, inside the ship, Trunks and Goten watched the scene unfold through the viewport. “Whoa, that’s some serious damage!” Goten exclaimed, his voice laced with worry. “Do you think ladybug and cat noir handle him?”

Trunks smirked, a hint of saiyan pride in his eyes. “Relax, Goten. Hawk moth is no match for us?”

“Well that’s true,” Goten noticed “but I’m not sure they’re strong enough.” He couldn’t ignore the raw power radiating from Hawk Moth.

However trunks knew better than to underestimate the villain. Hawk moth’s dark energy crackled with intensity that sent shivers down his spin. He gripped his fists, a surge of saiyan energy coursing through his veins. “If ladybug and cat noir needed our help,” he declared, his resolve hardening, “I’m going in.”

The battle raged on the Eiffel tower. Hawk moth unleashed a barrage of dark energy blasts, which ladybug and cat noir dodged with agility. Ladybug used her yo-yo to deflect the attacks, while cat noir weaved through them with feline grace, occasionally landing a playful jab at hawk moth.

“Give up, hawk moth!” Ladybug ordered her ringing with authority. “Your reign of terror ends now! Hawk Moth.”

Hawk moth cackled, a harsh, grating sound that echoed across the city. “Foolish bug! I only seek dragon balls, so I can remake this world in my image!”
“Dragon balls?” ladybug scoffed, “as if those fairy tales are real”

Suddenly, a streak of blue light pierced the sky. Trunks, unable to contain his fighting spirit any longer, he joined the battle, landing between ladybug and cat noir, and facing hawk moth with unwavering resolve.

Hawk moth’s eyes widened in surprise. “You again?” he snarled. “Pathetic! This won’t end well for you”
Ladybug squinted through the dust. “Who are you?”  She asked, her gaze landing on a purple haired boy radiating defiance,

“Trunks,” he replied his eyes locked on hawk Moth. “And the dragon balls are very real, we just have we just got the last one from him.” unfazed by hawk moth’s threats, he simply smirked. “Let’s what you’ve got, Hawk moth!” his voice brimmed with confidence.

The battle escalated. Ladybug and cat noir heartened by trunks’ arrival, fought with renewed vigor. Trunks, utilizing his superhuman speed and strength, unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, momentarily overwhelming hawk moth.

Hawk Moth, unused to such relentless assault, found himself battered and bruised.

Hawk moth slams his fist on the ground, a curse escaping his mouth. “Damn it” he had never encountered such raw power. His body hardly maintained stability; he spat blood panting from the Trunks’ assault. He thought who are these saiyan creatures? They are really strong!”  He thought, fear creeping into his voice.

A hand clamped down on his hair. It was Trunks. “Your evil ends here!” he declared, summoning a ki-blast ready to finish Hawk Moth.

But with the last reserves of energy hawk moth had, Hawk Moth unleashed an akuma, a dark butterfly that darted towards Trunks’ mouth.

“Gotcha!” He smirked as the akuma entered trunks.
Suddenly, Trunks began choking and lashing out with blasts of energy.
“Cat Noir, he’s been akumatized!” ladybug cried.

“We need to help him!” Cat Noir responded, but before they could even move a muscle, Trunk’s voice boomed. “STOP! I can handle this!” Trunks aware that he has been corrupted by the evil he transforms int a super saiyan, a blinding golden glow engulfing him. The ground trembled, and the light faded. Trunks stood tall, radiating immense power. The akuma escapes his body dissipated into nothingness. “See, hawk moth!” Trunks roared “Your magic tricks won’t work on a saiyan!” 

Ladybug and Cat Noir watched in stunned silence as trunks confronted the akuma with newfound power.

“I may have fallen this time.” Hawk moth conceded, his voice laced with defeat, “but I’ll be back for the dragon balls. And next time, I’ll win!” with a puff of purple smoke, he vanished.

Ladybug fixes all the damage caused by hawk moth.

After the hard fought triumph, ladybug, cat noir, and trunks exchange brief nods acknowledging each other; a round of applause from the civilians for an appreciation for saving their city.
“So you are ladybug, nice to meet you.” Bulma stretches her hand for a hand shake. “You may call me Bulma.”
Ladybug returning the hand shake, “nice to meet you Bulma, and this is…,”
“Cat Noir stepped in,” he shook Burma’s hand. “Okay! We are really sorry for all this trouble we’ve caused it won’t happen again,” Bulma reassured Ladybug. “We could have handled this our way but without him we wouldn’t have defeated him” ladybug’s earrings beeped signaling her transformation is about to run out, “I gotta go before I transform, back.”
Alya, on her phone, remembers Marinette, “Marinette, now where could she, she’s always scared.”

“Did we win,” Marinette rushes out the bathroom she trips on the floor. Alya finds Marinette, “aw!” She picks her up.
“You ‘missed the fun, Thia boy named Trunks can change hair color.” Her voice laced with excitement. “See!” pulling out her phone, to show Marinette the scene.

As trunks and Goten prepare to leave, Bulma holds up a device that scans the Dragon Balls. “Hmm, this is strange,” she mutters. “There seems to be an unexpected energy signature. Something strange roams this city, and whatever that is,  interferes with the dragon balls. They accelerate, leaving Marinette and Alya waving as they left.

On Eiffel tower, a being, his face obscured his eyes glow red with malice tail flickered forth. “This seems gets interesting,” he murmured vanishing behind the dark.

Hope you love this story, am trying my hards and bests to make it a better fan fiction
Who do you think i that being in the dark?
Let me see your answers in the comments.
Love you as Miraculous dragon ball
C-ya in the next chapter.
Peace out