part 2

The air crackled with a dark energy as hawk moth loomed over the trembling heroes. “for the last time,” his voice boomed, amplified by his mask, “hand over the dragon balls and I’ll spare your lives.” A swirling vortex of energy pulsed around him, threatening to engulf them all.
Bulma ever the pragmatist gritted her teeth at the controls of her ship. “Everybody in!” she barked, gesturing towards the open hatch. Alya, concern etched on her face, grabbed Marinette’s arm and yanked her towards the ship.
“What about the boys? Trunks and Goten” Marinette protested, her gaze glued to the unfolding scene.
“Don’t worry about them,” Bulma assured her, shoving her towards the entrance. Marinette, her mind in a whirlwind, could only manage a whisper, “Cat noir where are you?” as alya propelled her inside.
Alya never one to miss a beat, whipped out her phone and started recording the scene. “This is going viral for sure!” she exclaimed, a nervous tremor evident in her voice.
Inside the ship, Marinette clutched her backpack to her chest. Her heart pounded a frantic rhythm against her ribs. Trunks, a young man with spiky purple hair stood his ground, facing hawk moth with unwavering resolve. Trunks levitates, “he can fly?” Marinette gasped, collapsing onto a nearby seat.  The very idea of a flying villain seemed absurd, yet here they were, but a kid flying was way more absurd.
The shipped hummed as Bulma initiated the launch. “We have to leave this place now!” she declared, her voice tight with urgency. The ship lurched upwards, escaping the cloud of hawk moth’s dark energy.
“You’re a not normal person,” hawk moth snarled, his crimson eyes narrowed at Trunks. “What are you?”
Trunks, a confident smirk playing on his lips, levitating, “A saiyan,” he declared, his voice filled with pride. “And soon you’ll see the answer to that.” In a blur of blue, Trunks lunged at hawk moth, aiming a decisive blow.
Hawk moth, caught off guard by the saiyan’s speed, barely managed to dodge the attack. A flicker of surprise crossed his face. “Saiyans?” he muttered, glancing down at his arm. Hs eyes widened in fury- the dragon ball that had been clutched in his hand was now missing.
“Are you looking for this?” a voice echoed from behind him. Trunks stood there, the dragon ball glowing brightly in his palm.
“How did you…” hawk moth sputtered, momentarily stunned. He’d barely seen the boy’s move. “You might be a threat to this city,” he continued, his voice regaining its menacing ton, “but you are still a human. And I can’t go all out on mere humans.” He spat the word with disdain, “humans are weak. They rely on magic tricks and gadgets; they cannot compete with true power.” Trunks chuckled, the sound surprisingly light in the tense atmosphere. “You talk a big game,” he said, his blue eyes gleaming with amusement. “But true power doesn’t come from fancy butterflies. It comes from training, discipline, and exceeding your limits. You wouldn’t know anything about that.”  With that, trunks launched himself towards the ship. “Here’s the last one,” he announced, handing the dragon ball to Bulma through the open hatch.
“Well done, son!” Bulma beamed, a sense of relief washing over her features.
Hawk moth, however, was far from finished. A dark purple aura pulsed around him, radiating raw anger. “This is not over!” he roared, slamming his fist onto the Eiffel tower with a force that shook the entire city. “I cannot let them live!’ a surge of dark energy erupted from his body, lashing out at the ship in a desperate attempt to reclaim the dragon balls.
“Enough!” a voice boomed from above, Cat Noir landed gracefully atop the Eiffel tower, flicked his tail nonchalantly. “Stop now hawk moth,” he drawled,
Marinette, “I need to take the bathroom,” she muttered, rushing to the bathroom, “Cat noir needs our help,” she whispered to Tikki, “you know what to do!” Marinette transforms soared atop the Eiffel tower ready to face whatever dangers awaited for her. “The insect joins the showdown,” hawk moth snared, with a smirk printed on his face. “You mess with Paris, you mess with me.” With a determined glint in her eyes locked on the unfolding chaos, standing together with Cat noir, standing tall with unwavering spirit ready to face off hawk moth.