Part 1

AFTER THE DEFEAT OF HAWKMOTH, PARIS IS NOW SAFE.
Not for so long, Gabriel still craves to revive Emily her beautiful wife back, He finds a Golden red-star labeled ball-like gem which he makes research on finding out it was a dragon ball that can grant any wish for the user but must require seven of them to get their desired wish.

The afternoon sun cast long shadows across Paris as Marinette hurried home from school, worried it was getting late.
Just then her phone buzzed. It was a video call from Alya, her face filled with excitement,
"Marinette! You won't believe what i just found, This golden ball, it glowed as i held it and here's the most interesting part when you collect all 7 of them you can get any wish desired which means there are six of them remaining. Just imagine a wish i could have!"
Marinette's heart hammered against her ribs, "That could be dangerous Alya,"

Alya scoffed, "But Ladybug and Cat noir will defeat any term caused by danger, anyway we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Marinette anxious leans back in her chair, with heavy-breaths, her ear rings glow grabbing her attention.

Meanwhile aboard a sleek yellow ship hovered near Eiffel Tower, Bulma paced the bridge of her ship,
"I wonder, why the dragon ball land in Paris?"
"Maybe it was meant to be here," Trunks, Bulma's young son chimed in from the back seat
Goten yawns, "are we there yet, it was a long ride, that makes my tommy hungry."
Bulma knocks Goten," what was that for, Bulma?" Goten scratched his head to ease the pain.
"You only think about food, hm; but after we get the two dragon balls here, i'll buy you food."

Gabriel in his office, holds the dragon ball and the HawkMoth miraculous,  a glint in his eyes. A smile spread across his lips. "Nothing will be able to stop me, Not even Ladybug and Cat noir," I'm sorry Adrien but i have to bring my wife back, and when i revive her, you will appreciate me, i promise. The dragon ball begun glowing it's time.

The next day, a gathering around the CC ship, the police also gathered.
Goten paced out yawning, "It's morning already."

"is that an alien," murmured the civilians

"Guys, we may have a problem, out here." Goten tells the others inside who rush out to view the situation.
"It's the police," Trunks muttered putting on his purple jacket. They all came out.

Bulma adjusting his long white coat.
Standstill or we'll shoot. The officers shout out.

Alya and Marinette came closing in as usual Alya pulls out her phone to record the situation.

Just then, an alarm blared, red lights flashing across the control panel. "What's happening?" Mai, a stoic young woman with a katana strapped to her back, asked, her hand hovering near the weapon's hilt.

"Looks like we've got unwanted company," Trunks, replied, his eyes narrowing as he peered through the viewport.

On the observation deck at the Eiffel Tower's summit, a figure materialized from the shadows. Adorned in a purple suit with a dark butterfly mask obscuring his face, an unsettling aura pulsed around him. It was Gabriel Agreste, better known as Hawk Moth, empowered by a single Dragon Ball clutched tightly in his gloved hand.

"Intriguing," he rasped, his voice distorted and menacing. "The Dragon Balls. A power beyond even the Miraculous jewels. Perfect for my ultimate scheme."

The civilians flee in panic, remaining only Bulma, Trunks, Goten, Mai, Marinette and  Alya with all eyes fixed at the impending danger before them.

Marinette thinking to herself what should i do i can't transform here, why has he returned.

"Handle me the dragon balls, or i'll do it the hard way,"

"I can hardly make this offer, but you'll regret it soon." Bulma warns.
Marinette, why are they not scared. They don't know who they're messing with.

"That's Hawk Moth, our greatest villain, but soon Ladybug and Cat Noir will come to the rescue."
"Powerless to me," Trunks bolds passing hand in his hair to appear cool, Mai blushed.

"Ladybug!" Marinette whispered to herself.

"Then you leave me with no choice,"
With a wave of his hand, a wave of dark energy erupted towards the Capsule Corp. ship. There, amidst the smoke and debris, stood Alya, Bulma, Trunks, and Mai, and Marinette surrounded by Shadow Moth's dark energy. He turned towards Ladybug, a cruel smile twisting his lips.
Marinette has no choice but the situation escalades with no choice.
She has to transform but doesn't what to reveal her identity. But the stakes of her friends, "where you Cat Noir?" She whispered.

"Trunks, Goten," Bulma gestured them to attack.
"Goten, protect the rest, i'll  handle him." Trunks with determination glared at Hawk Moth, standing at the top of Eiffel Tower looking down on them.

What will happen on the unfolding scene, will Ladybug and Cat Noir help
Will HawkMoth get the dragon balls
up next on the next episode.

If you like my story, support by voting and sharing this story

Author: Arsey Tracy.
Created with Love <3