Vol 2: The First Years Step Up

No POV

Currently, it was around 7:25 am. 45 minutes before class started. As this was happening, in the school provided Gym, the figure of Kai Kayaba was currently present, as he was working out.

He was currently doing push-ups shirtless, as he was working a bit before classes began

As he did, he was finally finishing his set.

Kai: *Sweating* 198.199. And 200.

As soon as he finished that, he stopped, as he stood up and grabbed his water bottle nearby and took a sip.

As he did, he noticed how he was running out of water, causing him to sigh.

As that happened, he went toward a nearby table and grabbed a black shirt there and put it on.

Kai: I guess I better return to my room to take a quick shower.

With that in mind, Kai proceeded to leave the gymnasium, wanting to take a shower before classes started.

Although he could have use the in built showers of the gym, he didn't bring his school uniform with him.

Small Timeskip

After he managed to return to his dorm and take a shower, Kai Kayaba finally arrived into his classroom, as he looked at everyone.

Kai's Thoughts: Class D...

Mornings in Class D were always lively, because most of the students were far from studious. Today they were being even more raucous than usual. The reason was obvious.

After their failure of the first month, they were about to finally get points for the first time since they'd come to this school.

Because of the unique system used in the school, The S-System, the whole school was divided into a class competition, in which the points serve as both your ranking and currency.

All of the classes originally started with 1000 points. Unfortunately, Class D, lost all of their points, leading them to be look down upon by others and mock.

Not only that but points were also able to to be used to change or facilitate even their school live.

Not so long ago, Kai had bought the right to transfer a single point, from his test to Sudou's, to have him pass.

Once Kai thought of that, he quickly sat down in his place. As he did, the door of the class opened and a person walked.

Chabashira: Good morning, everyone. You all seem more restless than usual today.

Chabashira-sensei strode into the classroom as the homeroom bell rang. She was the main teacher of Class D.

Someone who might or might not hate them. She was the one that also gave Kai the deal to transfer one of his points to Sudou, so that he could pass.