Vol 1: The S-System

No POV

Currently, Kai was inside of his dorm room, number 402, as he was just laying on his bed.

He was currently looking up to the ceiling, as he didn't seem to want to move.

Kai's Thoughts: It's been right now, one month since I left home, and came to the Advance Nurturing High School.

As he said that, Kai grabbed his student ID, as he opened the main page of it, as he went through it.

Kai's Thoughts: During this time, I thought that at first I would finally be able to experience an actual high school life...*Looks Down* Unfortunately...Something tells me, that won't happen.

As he said that, Kai closes his eyes, as he begins to thunk about why he believed this.

Kai's Thoughts: Ever since it was announced that we would receive 100,000 points/yen, people have gone...Over the edge. Most students decided to make the most of their school life's, without thinking to deeply about everything.

As Kai said that, he was right.

The majority of his classmates went all out. People such as Ike, Yamauchi, the professor, Hondou, spend their points in the first two weeks, as the bough games and other items.

The girls, immediately went to a shopping spree, as everything that got their attention, was immediately on their buy list.

Kai's Thoughts: Day after day, they blew thoroughly through their allowance of 100,000 like it was nothing. And not only that...

Kai began to think back to the school themselves. No matter who it was, whether it was Chabashira-sensei or any of the others ones, non of them reprimanded their actions.

Kai's Thoughts: The teachers were very lenient. So, in class conversations, napping, tardiness and absences became a common occurrence.

Sudou in particularly, became very good at all of this. He was bound to became, one of the worst students on the class, in terms of academic skills and punctuality.

The girls who had formed their groups, revolved around two girls mostly. Kushida, and a gyaru named Karuizawa, who was Hirata's girlfriend.

The students of Class D let themselves fall into their greed and gluttony, as they let themselves fall into the life on conformity.

Kai's Thoughts: And now...

As Kai thought that, he opened his student ID, as he went into his point system.

He had done this yesterday, to check the amount of private points he possessed.

Yesterday, which was April 30, he had 75,824 points.

And now...Today, which was May 1st, when all of their points were "supposed" to be resuplied into their accounts, since it was the start of the month...

...Remain the same value...

Timeskip

It was now the first period of class, as the members of Class D were all inside of the room.

However, all of them, seemed slightly lost and a bit confused. They all chatted out loud to each other.

However unlike the previous times, all of them seemed worried about something, as they approached their friends and questioned them about something important.

Random Class D Girl: *Confuse* Huh? What's going on???

Currently, a girl in Class D, was talking to one of her friends about something, as the other girl nodded.