❌ Observation and Question 🎸 🍉 📺⛓️

So, I'm sure you guys have already picked up on this, but, as far as I can tell, neither Saiko nor Melony have made any appearances in any of the Puzzlevision shows so far ('Mario's Mysteries', 'Once Upon An SMG4' and 'Scooby Mario, Where'd You Go!').

At first, I ignored this as neither of them were in 'No TV Make Mario No Okie Dokie' so it would make sense for Mr.Puzzles not to have control over them as they weren't the ones to find the TV in that episode. However, I then spotted that several SMG4 characters, who also weren't in that episode, have been used in the shows - characters from the SMG4 Crew, yes, but also side characters who don't normally make an appearance in a regular SMG4 episode, unlike these two.

I just find it unusual that Luke and the team would put in side characters but leave these two out of it when they've been part of the SMG4 Crew for years now.

So why have they been left out?

.
Saying this, we still have two shows left. Which means that they could either be the main character in them or play a side part.

.
It might also make sense that Melony is left out of it as she was the main protagonist in the Cosmology Lore - 'Genesis Arc' and 'Revelations Arc' - so the IRL team might want to focus on other characters and put them into the spotlight instead of her.

However, Meggy had 'The Anime Arc', 'Meggy's Destiny', and 'Sunset Paradise' yet was still the main protagonist of 'Western Spaghetti'. And SMG3 has technically had two WOTFI's now where he has been the main focus: 'WOTFI 2020' and 'WOTFI 2023'.