❌ 2 💀 (🖥️)

Someone is going to die in the final battle against The TV Adware.

And I think that it's going to be SMG3.

Why? Because in every episode since 'It's Gotta Be Perfect', SMG4 and SMG3 have been getting closer and closer. Including SMG3 drawing a drawing of them in his notebook at the end of 'WOTFI 2023'.

But what's this? There was another duo that had one of them draw an image of them, and one of them is dead? Yes.

Melony draws an image of her and Axol at the end of 'WOTFI 2021'. One that is extremely similar to the one that SMG3 drew of him and SMG4.

 One that is extremely similar to the one that SMG3 drew of him and SMG4

If we compare these two drawings, we can see that Axol and SMG4 are both on the left, and Melony and SMG3 are both on the right

If we compare these two drawings, we can see that Axol and SMG4 are both on the left, and Melony and SMG3 are both on the right. We can also see that the camera angle and the pose Melony and 3 are in/that the way they are sitting are almost exactly the same.

We already know that SMG4 cannot die unless the channel comes to an end (this is because he's the self-insert of the real-life owner of the channel, Luke, and is the one who canonly uploads all of the Saturday episodes (Mario uploads the Wednesday ones on his channel)). And in 'SMG4: THE NEW CASTLE!!' SMG4 said that he was excited for the adventures that they are going to have over the years. Huh? It's almost as if he said years, not year.

Meaning the only person that can die out of SMG4 and SMG3: Is SMG3.

He has also been the one to break properly free from Mr.Puzzles' control twice now, and is also the only character to be able to stop the show for at least a few seconds.

However, there are some things to cancel this theory out:
1) SMG4 could save him. We already know that SMG3 was able to save and went back for SMG4 during 'It's Gotta Be Perfect' and that 4 would 'do anything not to lose [his] friends' so he may end up saving him and 'repaying the favour' as it were.

2) The redesigns and SMG4 Crew intros. I don't see why Luke and the team would put so much time and effort into these just to kill one of the main characters off and have to remake the intros.

3) James, his voice actor and one of the editors of the channel, is in a stable job ,which he has stated he enjoys and I honestly don't see why he would leave it. (Unless it would be to stream again, as he hasn't done that since before 'It's Gotta Be Perfect').

4) SMG3 is the Meme Guardian of the dead memes and the ruler of the Internet Graveyard. If he dies, then the Meme Life-cycle will become unbalanced as there is no one to take his place; this will eventually lead to the memes becoming corrupted and unleashing havoc and murder upon the citizens of the Living Realm and the Internet Graveyard.