Sharper than Knives

Depuis le début

"But that's my ward! My responsibility! She's-" More precious to her than any of them would ever know. Arcee threw Bumblebee off and glared at Bulkhead. "And if I have to choose between you and her, it's her because if you ever say that scrap to her again, you'll have more to worry about," Arcee snapped at him as she turned and walked away.

"You shouldn't have said that," Bumblebee beeped at Bulkhead.

Bulkhead sighed in frustration and walked away, the other direction from Arcee.

"I take it Bulkhead doesn't like (y/n) that much?" Miko questioned Ratchet.

"Bulkhead can't see past his preconception of (y/n)'s kind," Ratchet sighed.

"What happened, did (y/n) do something?" Jack asked.

"As all young creatures are, they are born innocent, however (y/n)'s kind were brought to the pits of Kaon to fight in the gladiator ring and by the time of the war they were all mindless beasts, their minds twisted and warped, killing machines." Ratchet explained. "(y/n) has done nothing except belong to a species we know very little about but know of the vast devastation her kind can cause."

"Doesn't mean (y/n) would do it, right?" June asked.

"No, she wouldn't," Ratchet asked, "but that is because she has been taught by Arcee morals and what not but it could also be she has not experienced the sheer torture her kind were put through for sport," Ratchet sighted sadly.

"Poor Arcee," Bumblebee beeped.

"What's wrong with Arcee?" Raf asked.

"It's obvious to everyone here that Arcee has a parental attachment to (y/n), Bulkheads mouth is the reason that she is so closed off in the first place and I fear this will further drive a wedge between them and everyone here," Ratchet said sadly, "it was a shame because I was just starting to tolerate that cat," he grumbled.

"Will that cat come back? Because for security purposes she can't just roam about where she pleases," Fowler grumbled.

"She'd do that whether you like it or not but it's up to her, when you're alone in this vast and wide galaxy words such as this can be sharper than knives."

And  it was back to silence

And  it was back to silence. Arcee tried calling, you never answered the com, she didn't know if you had turned your collar off completely or if you were just ignoring everyone that tried to get in contact with you.

"Cat, you know Bulkhead is an idiot, not everything he said is true because you are wanted, I care, you know I care..." She knew that she could beg into that comlink for hours but you wouldn't answer, "just call me when you're coming home." She sighed deeply, it was the same as last time, Bulkhead runs his mouth and you leave, this time you were coming around being happy once again but.... Arcee wondered if you'd come back this time.