Return to Griffin Rock

Hi, Please don't be a ghost reader. Please comment and/or vote, leave suggestions or even say hi.

Anyway. On With The Story

"Come on (y/n)!" Miko whined as she tried to shove a bundle of black cloth in your face

"Come on (y/n)!" Miko whined as she tried to shove a bundle of black cloth in your face. You were in your winged form, unsure if you should call it human form but winged form seemed accurate. Optimus insisted that you spend the day with the humans, claiming that socializing would be good for you, you'd have refused if I wasn't Arcee giving you a look whilst Optimus gave the order.

Arcee and Jack pulled into base. "What's going on?" Jack asked as he watched you duck and dodge all of Miko's attempts to give you a black fabric. Jack was surprised, you actually looked relieved to see him as you jogged over to stand behind him in an attempt to escape Miko.

"(y/n) never gets to go anywhere because of her giant wings, I thought maybe if she put on this cloak we could go and check out the new arcade," she whined as she crossed her arms. There was really no stopping her.

"And how do you justify walking around a SMALL town with a large cloak on, in the blazing sun," you justified as you tapped your foot.

"We can blame it on social anxiety, no one would question you," Miko said as she tried lunging for you again. She almost grabbed you except with a beat of your powerful wings you blew her over, she fell on her bottom.

You heard the communication line beep. "Optimus, a call from Griffin Rock," Ratchet informed.

"I'm not here," you said as you dove for cover behind Arcee, she looked down at you and shook her head.. Optimus looked over to you questioningly and you drew a line over your neck, Optimus got the message as Cody's face appeared on screen.

"Greetings Cody Burns," You heard Optimus greet.

"Hi Optimus, I was just wondering if (y/n) was around, tomorrow is the Burn's family annual fishing trip and I was wondering if (y/n) wanted to come?" Cody asked, you hated that tone, Cody sounded sad, something in your heart sunk when you realized that you were deliberately avoiding your younger adoptive brother.

Optimus looked at you in the corner of his optic, you frantically shook your head. Optimus nodded, "(y/n) hasn't returned from her previous mission I will ask when she returns," Optimus replied stoutly.

"Oh," Cody sighed you hated yourself, Cody sounded so sad, and it was because of you. "Thanks Optimus," he said sadly as Cody hung up. Your wings hung on the ground as the guilt welled up inside of you, you wanted to go back but you didn't. Yes, you loved going home and spending time with them but at the same time you limited family bonding time because of your wings. You were barely allowed to leave the firehouse. You wished you could do more with them, like walk on the beach, go get an ice-cream. Not only that but they were a family of heroes, you didn't feel heroic, mostly because most of your time you spent hunting down Decepticons and the odd human that sided with them, needless to say there weren't humans that worked with the cons, not anymore.