Rise of The Dead

He didn't ask to be a part of the madness

Not my monkeys, not my circus, sane people would say. 

A lot was going on in Jack's head. Near-death experiences do that; he didn't know whether to be angry at Miko, the Autobots, Decepticons, or himself and that built-up anger and frustration. In the midst of the emotions. Then there was (y/n) he didn't know what to make of her, a part of him was afraid of being torn to shreds and the other part was curious. 

Miko had tried talking to him, and as persuasive as she was, it wasn't enough to get him to go back to hanging out with robotic organisms from Cybertron and deal with the whole war they had going on. He tried to forget about the war as he rode his bike to work. It might be the only thing he missed. He sighed as he chained up his bike; I guess it was back to normal for Jack Darby. 

"Nice bike," a voice complimented with a hint of sarcasm, Arcee. He was trying to get away from the madness, and it constantly followed him. He was glad that no one was around to witness him talking to a motorcycle.

"A-Arcee, really? Miko already tried; tell Optimus I respect him big time, but if you're at war with the Decepticons, there's nothing I can do to help," he admitted because there was nothing one human could do against giant robots from another planet. 

"Optimus didn't send me, and no one is asking for your help," Arcee stated calmly. 

"Okay, so we both agree I'm not warrior material," Jack scoffed. 

"Jack, I just lost someone I cared about; maybe it's the grief talking, maybe you're growing on me, whatever it is, I'm not ready to say goodbye," Arcee voiced. 

Jack's eyes widened in surprise; it seems that Miko and Arcee had won. "Wait here," Jack said. He quickly dashed inside and fired up the fryers and stove. He quickly made a couple of burgers and a serving of chips. He had noticed that as mighty as (y/n) was, you looked smaller when in your human form. His mother was a doctor, so he knew when someone looked malnourished and under weight.  

He quickly payed for the food and rushed back outside to Arcee. "I thought, I'd get (y/n) something to eat," he said and Arcee's rear view mirrors twitched in surprise. 

"You may just become her favorite human," she joked, "(y/n) has a lot of unchecked anger and it shows, sometimes she hunts cons for weeks on end and forgets to eat and comes back starved," Arcee admitted as Jack swung on. Arcee's engines roared to life as she took off back to base, "I've tried getting her to open up, do something other then what (y/n) already does but it's hard to hide a 7ft tall cat and large wings from humans," she divulged. 

You honestly worried Arcee, you had very little regard o for anything and that could get you killed. She knew how you felt about yourself, that you only saw yourself as an outcast, you had reason to feel isolated, but Arcee wanted to teach you that you were different but you were still cared for. "What's up with her anyway? Why does she have the wings and cheetah form thing?" Jack asked.