epilogue

Just over a year later
Travis' POV

"You sure Ma?" I asked Mom as I hovered by the front door, Ronan hanging onto her hand. "She's all hyped up on sugar and birthday cake."

"Oh don't be silly, we'll take her somewhere fun. It's her third birthday, she deserves a special day." Mom shook her head at me. 

"Okay, have fun with Nana and Pop kiddo." I crouched down and Ronan grinned, giving me a cute little high five. 

I watched them go and then closed the door. The house was a semi-mess in the aftermath of Ronan's birthday party, but it wasn't that bad. It was all worth it to see how much fun she'd had with all of the friends she'd made since we moved here. She's adjusted really well and was happier than ever.

"Teddy?" I called out as I headed into the living room. Taylor had been starting to clean up, but she wasn't where I'd seen her last. "Teddy baby, where'd you go?"

"Travis!" I heard her shout from the bathroom. Panicked. "Holy fuck!" She yelled. "Travis!"

"What?" I started moving towards the bathroom as Taylor came running out. "Whoah, slow down Teddy girl, what's going on?" I laughed as she skidded to a halt in front of me. Then my eyes caught on what she was holding and I stopped laughing. "Teddy what's that?"

"I took it because I was going to mess with you and pretend that it was positive." Taylor's chest heaved as she spoke. "I don't know, I thought it'd be funny, but it's actually fucking positive." She held up the test and I blinked at her, at the test, back at her. Taylor let out a nervous giggle. "I was just going to mess with you." She repeated. "But....yeah."

"Holy shit." I whispered, and she nodded. "Holy shit!" I pulled Taylor close, lifting her off the ground and hugging her tightly. "Oh my god." I murmured as she laughed, throwing her arms around my neck. "This is incredible Teddy." I pulled back just enough to look at her.

"I know." She whispered, a huge smile lighting up her face. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised it took you so long to knock me up, what with all the unprotected sex we have." I shook my head fondly at her. Another baby. A baby. Oh my god. "I love you." Taylor whispered.

"I love you." I kissed her once, twice, three times, over and over as she started giggling. "I love you Teddy." I murmured in-between kisses. 

"So." Taylor pulled back, resting her hands against my jaw, smiling. "Guess you're going to be Daddy to three people instead of two from now on huh?"

a.n

and that's it for this book! tysm to everyone who read, voted, and commented. it's been a lot of fun hearing what you guys think. don't think i'm just going back to one shots though, i'll have some more content coming your way shortly, so stay tuned!

<3