Taking it Easy

I'm currently waiting in the kitchen with maman as she was on the phone arguing with my mom. I sat on the counter sipping on my juice box absentmindedly, when maman slammed her phone on the counter. "Axel dear go get Jay and get your shoes on. We are going to the doctor." She grumbles, already heading to her own room. I hum, hopping off the counter, skipping off to Jay's room.

I knocked on Jayjay's door, entering after being given permission to enter. I walk over to his bed, dramatically laying back on his bed with a whine. "Jayjay, maman said we gotta go to the doctor." I whine out. I hear some small chuckles at sit up to see the guys sitting on the floor, obviously having just finished playing a game on jay's xbox. Jay laughs as he gets up, coming over to me and ruffling my hair.

"I'm not getting you out of a much-needed check-up bug." he says, accusingly. "How dare you!" I gasp dramatically, "If you must know, maman told me to get you. Plus, I need help with my shoes." I fold my arms, pouting. "Oh, okay bug, go grab your shoes while I clean up." I nod, hopping off the bed and skipping off to my room. I quickly grabbed a pair of sneakers and ran back to Jay's room.

Just as I reached his door, I was picked up into the air and sat on a pair of shoulders. I look down to see Jay smirking at me. "Hey there little rabbit. You know the rules, no running in the house." "I know, sorry Jayjay." I say feeling guilty for forgetting the rule. "No worries kiddo, all is forgiven. Let's get your shoes on." he says, lightly tossing me onto his bed, earning a giggle from me. "You are just adorable, aren't you." I hear a soft voice chuckle beside me.

I look up to see Max sitting beside me. "Very true." Jay says as he began to put my shoes on for me. Max helped me sit up as Jay grabbed three jackets. He handed Max and I one each and went into his closet. "Max is gonna spend the night tonight, so he'll be coming too okay bug?" Jay calls from the closet. "OK!" I called back, struggling with my jacket. Max let out a small giggle and helped me finish putting it on.

"Boys I'm going to get Axel's seat set up! I'll meet you at the car." Maman calls from downstairs. "Okay mom!" Jay yells back, walking out of the closet. He held his hands out to Max and I, helping us up. "Alright let's head out, mom already put a bag with your stuff in the car bunny." He says as we walk out of the house. 

Okay so update: my birthday is coming up soon, I'm currently ramming ideas for the story right now but the problem is I'm working a lot as well. so far, I have the story written ahead so it should be fine for a while, but I may forget to post for like a week due to being on a birthday vacation. 

Anyway, thanks for the votes on my story it's so encouraging to know people like my content tbh.