The First Day pt. 2

"Hey there little dude I'm Jaxson." The taller boy said. He was dressed in a Nirvana shirt, black ripped jeans, and black and white converse. "Hey! I'm Max!" a shorter boy said. He looked a little taller than me, he had a soft blue sweater with clouds on it on with some ripped jeans and white sneakers. "Yo, I'm Ashton." The last boy said, he was the same height as Jay dressed in an anime t-shirt with a black undershirt and black basketball shorts. He also had two ear piercings and a lip piercing.

"Guys this is Axel, He's a little so he is in a different class." "Oh cool!" Max says, he seems excited, I look up at Jay "Lunch?" "Yeah bud, mom packed your lunch in my bag, let's go sit." We all found a table outside a little away from everyone. When we sat down Jay set our food out and we all started eating. "Hey bud, you wanna watch some Bluey until next period? You seem a little antsy and haven't touched your food." "Yes please Jayjay." He hums in response and sets his phone up.

After one episode the bell rang and I was exhausted. Jay cleaned up our food and all 4 boys walked to my next class. It was a different classroom and teacher but the same classmates. "Alright kids, each desk has a name on it so go ahead and find yours." A tall man with slick black hair entered the classroom, stopping at me as I continued to stand in the front while everyone went to look around the classroom.

"You don't have a desk, I've been informed of your circumstances therefore I have a small tent set up in the back corner for you. Your entrance test showed you have a good handle on math, history, and since they are the only real two classes I teach other than reading, you may work by yourself in the back. I will check on you periodically. Here are your textbooks, each afternoon ill tell you what pages I want you to work on and you may work on them then do as you please." The man hands me two textbooks and a small stack of books, pointing to a tent in the back of the class.

I went into the tent and looked around seeing it was perfectly set up for me. The inside was dark, the only light being the fairy lights set up in a corner over a small dinosaur beanbag with a lap desk sitting on top. There was a blanket folded up in the opposite corner and a small pillow neatly on top.

I had ended up taking a nap after an hour of classwork, the teacher, who introduced himself as Mr. Astrom, had given me permission after he checked my work. I woke up to the sound of laughter and slight bouncing movement. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jayjay holding me just outside his car and saw his new friends around us. "Well look who is awake now." Jaxson said. I rubbed my eyes, giving a small and tired wave to them. "Hey bud, have a nice nap?" Jayjay says, gently setting me down. Still exhausted, I let out a simple satisfied hum and lay my head against Jay's chest.

I randomly got a fixation to write last night so I am already a few chapters ahead. I was up so late writing and i have to work late tonight sob. 

Anyway to my fellow littles: Anyone else have that one kid's show they just can't stop watching? I love bluey and obsess over it but my top favorite is Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir! What is your favorite show when regressed? 

I also would like to just say thank you so much for the votes it's definitely a huge encouragement to get me to continue with my ideas!!