Chapter 9: The comfort

Mason after school went home, as usual but there was a feeling that mason couldn't pin point and something that mason haven't felt. "What is this feeling? Why does the world seem like it's spinning, well it is spinning but like why can I see it spinning?" Mason thought as he kept walking and getting close to his house but Millie got in his way "hey may! We haven't talked in awhile!" Millie tried talking to him but mason flipping her off "get the fuck out of the way" mason replied "move bitch I'm gay" mason added, finally getting home and seeing his mom on the couch as usual again, mason immediately going to the kitchen "eating again? Haven't you eaten at school?" Masons mom said "well actually you didn't give me money to pay for lunch like you always do" mason answered as he changed his mind about eating "maybe mom is right, I'm eating too much again" mason thought to himself and instead going to his siblings room, his little sister Minako already crying "What happened to Minako?" mason asked mitsuko "m-mama got t-t-too drunk again a-and got mad at m-minako"  mitsuko replied, stuttering a couple of her words, mason walking over to Minako and holding her tightly "it's okay,  Minako, you're going to be alright you're going to be okay" mason told Minako, handing her a stuffed animal.