Chapter 3: the bridge

As mason walked out of the house he saw Sofia and Leah talking by the bridge, sofia called mason over. "Umm is she good?" Sofia asked as she pointed to Leah scratching her neck and looking weird asf "she's good, she just lost her vape" mason told Sofia "makes sense I guess" Sofia replied "well womp womp" mason said "fun date idea: we go buy a Lego set, you pay, and then build it together, I build the set and you watch me" Leah explained "hell nah, Legos are expensive" mason told Leah, Leah pulled out her orbee gun "I always stay strapped up" Leah said, Sofia clapping "where did you get that, that was in the living room when we left" Sofia asked "I SAID I ALWAYS STAY STRAPPED!" Leah yelled "when I was 7 years old I sat on a banana" mason confessed, making Leah laugh "why you laughing? This is my trauma story? Why are you laughing? this is a confession, YOU THINK THIS A GAME?! YOU THINK THIS A JOKE?!" Mason asked Leah "BAHAHAHAH I CAN'T!" Leah laughed "WOMP WOMP!!" Leah said as she kept laughing "can y'all act like y'all love each other for once?" Sofia asked "a man arrested at Manchester airport after attempting to fly to Dubai with kinder eggs in his ass, that must've been a surprise a kinder surprise! Also no we can not act like we love each other" mason replied, a few minutes of silence passed and mason broke the silence "you ever have those thoughts of like jumping off this bridge?" Mason said as he held onto the bridge, looking at the water beneath the bridge "yeah" Leah said "if you guys want, you can talk to my mom you know" Sofia suggested "hell nah, your mom is a school counselor, she's gonna tell our parents everything!" Mason said "my mom already gets mad at me whenever I stay in my room or don't get out of bed, I don't need her to yell at me more when I get home, I already made a mess at the family reunion" mason said as left the bridge.

Author note: Pinkerton was written about the front man of weezer, Rivers Cuomo’s worst 2 years of his life. Aka, the Harvard years. Each and every song written about the  emotional experiences he had faced. This album is so emotional after learning it’s true meaning. The album’s failure brought tragedy to Rivers. At every given chance, Rivers tried to defend it but nobody ever listened. The Rolling Stone ranked it as the year’s 3rd worst album released. Most fans had hated it because of it’s totally different approach than Blue. After trying so hard to defend it, Rivers had given up and tried to make an album entirely different. The same year that he released the Green Album, the album he tried his hardest to make different, Pinkerton got the love it finally deserved, but instead of Rivers being happy about it, it brought him anger. When he wanted to make a different approach his failure became a success. He later accepted the album’s success and now loves it the way he initially had, anyway yeah there you go Pinkerton historay!!