chapter 6: The first time I saw him

Mason finally went home after that crazy sleepover, walking to the house and seeing his mom passed out on the floor as usual "must've had too much to drink again" mason thought as he dragged his mom into her bedroom. The next day, mason went to school "settle down class" the teacher called out "today we have a new student, this is Leonardo bones" the teacher introduced us to "En realidad prefiero que me llamen Leo." Leo said "uh what did you say?" The teacher asked "oh he's speaking Spanish, he said he prefers to be called Leo" Mason answer "oh well can you tell Mr Leo here that he can sit next to Tora" The teacher told mason "sure but doesn't Millie sit next to Tora?" Mason asked "oh that's right" The said "I'm literally right here" Millie said "uh Ms light nobody sits by may how about Leo sits next to may?" Sofia told her idea "sure! May, can you tell Leo that he'll sit next to you?" The teacher said as mason nodded "La señorita Light dijo que estarás sentada a mi lado." Mason told Leo "¡Uh, gracias!" Leo said.
Note from writer: HELP ME THE FACT THAT THE DRAFT WAS THAT MASON HATED LEO AND I HAD TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE I JUST REMEMBERED THAT LEO ONLY SPEAKS ITALIAN AND SPANISH SO I HAD TO CHANGE IT