Chapter 46 - mOTHERfU-

"So, if you would be so kind, would you do us the favor of explaining who the hell this guy is?"

You sighed at Chucky, "This is the one time you're confused about what's going on?"

"Yeah."

"Of course..."

Freddy nodded, "No, I agree with the little asshole on this one."

"Okay, I take all of you guys in after you try to kill me, and this guy is the one you don't understand?"

"Yeah." Freddy tapped his fingers against the table in boredom.

You sighed and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, "Alright... Look, unlike you nutcases, Vincent here didn't ever even attack me. In fact, he saved me! So I at least owe him the kindness of somewhere to stay."

"Yeah, so then why do you have all of us along for the ride?"

Come to think of it, you weren't actually sure. You'd just sort of done it. They hopped in your car and you never made them get out. Freddy was there for a reason-same for Chucky. And Diamond, obviously, had been your one intended guest on this trip. So why were you doing all of this?

So you gave the best answer you could give.

"I enjoy your company."

***

While you were showering, everyone else was talking-or, as many of your friends that could.

They, same as you, weren't for the most part actually sure why they were there.

Freddy shrugged, "I'm here because I don't have a choice."

Chucky nodded, "I need a trip to Chicago."

Diamond rubbed the bridge of his nose and heaved a sigh, "That's three reasons... Now we just need a hundred more."

"Three?" Norman raised an eyebrow, "How do you mean 'three'?"

"Uhhh, Freddy is one, Chucky is two, and I'm three? Duh?"

Norman shook his head, "You haven't actually told us why you're here."

"Uh, isn't that pretty obvious?"

Stu and Bill looked at each other with a smirk. Stu spoke up, "We know why he's here."

"That doesn't count. You were stalking us."

Bill shook his head, "Wrong. We are stalking her."

"Not much better."

"True though."

Norman sighed, "This isn't getting us anywhere... Billy, Stu, why are you both here?"

Stu smiled proudly, "Where Y/N goes, we go."

Diamond nodded, "Yeah... They've been stalking her since like, what? Sixth grade or something?"

Bill shrugged, "Think the first time we broke in was... October of '72? So yeah, that sounds right."

Norman raised an eyebrow, "Sixth grade? In 1972? How old are you both?"

Bill shrugged again, "20? Why?"

"Haven't we had this discussion?" Diamond sighed, "And really, how am I the only one here close to her age???"

"We've had it before, but," Norman motioned to the large group of people, "Before it was six. You, Me, Billy, Stu, Chucky, and Freddy. We have more now. May as well have it again."