Pinterest

Ummm

Ummm....why?

I just go onto Pinterest just to check out what's happening and answer a friend cause we roll play on there.

And I'm trying so hard to he happy and all.

Well, I spoken to clay about my past and I was telling em the demons I was facing and he was so helpful.

He told me about a friend he was attached to that had passed on...and he knew he wouldn't want him to cry over em and to move on...so that's what he did, and focus on more positive stuff.

He told me to ignore my demons...and fight them or something.

Now I've been already ignoring them....it's the busy part of doing things that make me happy that I'm working on.

He was so helpful. So I give a big shout out to itsCLAYYYYYYYYY thank you for helping me. Now I can help others along the way. *hugs*

I feel like bro zone all of them, had different trauma. Honestly.

Anyways back to the picture.

I'm trying hard to be happy and I'm face to face with a depressed branch. Damn, one way to make me shed some droplets. 😟.

If clay were here, witch he may read since I @ted him into this💀. He'd say, don't let it get to you. Focus on the brighter side. He's so inspirational!!!😭😭😭. He doesn't realize how helpful he was. I give em all the credit. Honest to god I do.

Anyways that's all I got to say.

Thanks a lot clay.

Love you~

Adios