Something I decided To Screenshot

What's clay saying?

What's clay saying?

Also my name is branchwoods in chats. And someone was trying t kidnap floyd!!!!! And yes I was branch.... That's me on the far end🤗🤗🤗.

I also first ran into Floyd and then poppy came by and said "hi! I'm poppy!" Bitch I clearly see that😑😑😑.

Then this boy bitcho creek came over and I said "ew creek" but I missed typed it and it said "we creek"

Then I asked what Floyd wanted to do an he said he didn't know. I said, lets walk. He said okay. So we did,and I saw the tree house and forgot that there was a poster of em up there and I said lets go to the top of the tree House.

He followed me up and I saw his poster and I was like "floyd, is this your hideout?" I can't remember is he said anything or not....but whatever. Then the next thing I know is that John comes up.

Crazy!!! So me and x_vivax are doing role play with john....being abusive to branch and all and treating em like a baby and creeks involved. If anyone gets involved..... Or if I as branch love anyone, he kills them....dark yes.....but we are okay with Tue stories....yes it makes us upset but we both love action.

Now I'm doing a role play with someone else of yonder branch x poppy, and I'm her.....although I can't act like her, im gonna use my personality in her instead. When I was reading yonder branch x poppy book....I was like "if we both rol played.....I wouldn't be fucking with branch...I asked and that's what were doing.... Hehe!l

So John is well, hurting branch and all.

I was branch and this person was clay....I said hi....they then turned into John and as soon as I saw em I ran from em.....he chased me...I was scream on my end. I was like " JOHN LEAVE ME ALONE!! NOOOO!!!" I did say a few things like "go away!!" "STOOOOPPPP" he went right after I said stop. But I was having so much fear.....

Then now we back again. I then said "john you scared me" I was hoping it was someone else damit💀💀

Then clay came and john said..."all's we need is Bruce and were good and then sometime later he joined. And then I said "were all here!!!" Then we all came together and that's when I took the picture. Somehow I got 3 of them in my gallery. I had to share it with Pinterest so I cou.....that made no sense....oh maybe I wanted to share it as a link....whatever.... Oh some of the branches brothers don't have it.

Nm.

Anyways

Thought I'd share..

Love you~

Adios