Roblox Incident

Well, just in case something happens wanna inform you on this.

It was last year during Christmas.

I was making a house.

And I was collecting my cash from the mail box cause that's where I got my money from and this dude was up at my front door. It was opened and thank god I saw em.

Cause I quickly locked the door on my screen. Now in that game he couldn't do anything but I did see em in my house before wondering. I asked em what he was doing and got no response from em.

I went up wondering what the hell wanted from me because first he comes into my place and runs around and doesn't answer and leaves. Now he's back.

I went up and asked "can I help you?"

A second went by and finally responded saying "hello hello!"

I was like..... Ohhhkay....

I said "hi, is there something you need?"

He asked me "can you open the door please?"

I said "no...why?"

As if he was totally ignoring me. He said "come to my house, my cars right here"

I told em "oh sorry, I'm busy. I can't." As soon as I got done writing that I was trying to find em because I did see em leave but then I turned and saw a white car. I didn't see it at first cause there was snow all around so it blended in with it. But then I went around back so he didn't see me go in. But yeah.

I also seen his car go back n fourth a few times. Ilk play it to see if I encounter em again...I dunno.

He was a bold dude though...so guessing the person....the next time I see em im going to ask his age. See if he tells me. Latest his brain cells to see if they work.

Anyways

Adios