School

I have school photos and I'm force to go to my old primary school and talk in front of the grade 5/6s about random shit I'm like an anxious person I cannot talk to people at all once I'm close to something you will never get rid of me like the friend group I'm in the only reason I put up with the ✨HOMOPHOBIA ✨ Just because I know I'll never make any new friends also my school is doing illegal shit I'm not saying it just in case you reported my school and the school shuts down because I need to go to this school there was an gay club and I was going to rejoin it but no one goes there anymore and I wish they do because I want to learn more about myself yesterday I learned I like Radiohead and my favorite color might be Yellow soon I realized I'm Aroace it opened a door for me and I believe my hole life is amazing just because of this and I'm so glad I make people happy reading my story you all give me the most happiest day and I don't care about school I just care about you all I'm trying to think of a nickname for everyone and ummm I don't any so please think of a nickname I can call all of the beautiful people who take time to read my story and just love it next chapter is your choice what do you want to know about me? It can be anything it can be something about me being Aroace or being Trans I'm happy to open up about this okay don't be shy alright just no mean stuff okay!