Asexuality Part 1

I was always knew I never wanted to have s*x but when I was 10 I realized that romantic attraction didn't need Sexual stuff in it all Disney movies never show people having s*x but there for kids but knowing no matter what Asexuality will always be in my life same with Aromatic I found out what Asexual was when I was in grade 6 which is when I came out Lesbian and I thought I was a male which I ended up transgender by the end of the year I could never see myself having s*x with anyone not even the hottest guy in the world which I don't know who that is cause I'm not the type to pick that out I only say I love you to my bestie because I do love her as a sister she's been in my life since forever and I'm so happy to have her in my life but sometimes I always wondered if she was Asexual because I remember her saying she never wanted s*x but I say she'll end up doing it and have a child because she seem like the person who would be amazing to look after a child I always wanted a son like adopted I actually had a dream about it Anyway I'll make a part two of this because I'm lazy and it's 10:11pm and I haven't gotten good sleep in forever so have an amazing night or day and good bye to all also comment a nickname for everyone!