A Goddess At Fault

As Iblis faded into unconsciousness, She was in an almost empty void and she asked,

This place, its so warm. I feel like I've been here before... wait! This is the inside of my Source Isn't it?! I... I remember now! This is the place I set as my point of origin before death! Did I, Die?

A short girl with snow white hair and ice blue eyes appeared before Iblis and said,

Your soul was devoured after you lost control of your infinite magic, I apologize, I shouldn't have given you THAT kind of power.

Iblis looked at the girl and said, its fine, wouldn't be the first time that I've died.

She nods and said,

I know, I have been watching you since the beginning of it all. My name is Shirayuki, but you can refer to me as Snow white.

Iblis looked at Snow white confused and asked her,

how about I just call you Shira? Snow white is a bit long.

She smiled and said,

very well, you may call me Shira. and now that introductions are over, let's get to business. I'm here to see if you want to give it another shot, at life, but with some changes this time.

Iblis shrugs and turned her head then asks,

What changes do the gods want to add to me this time? probably something that will end up resulting in my death as per usual.

I've already died seventy two times...

Shira flinched and asked in shock,

How many times?!

Iblis looked at Shira and said,

Seventy Two times, did you not hear me or something?

Shira approached Iblis and said,

if you've died more than seven times and still being revived by the gods like that, your soul and source MUST be tainted with curses and lies from those bastards.

Those gods are corrupted, Iblis, you CAN'T trust them!

Iblis looked up and said,

but I never really asked them for anything though...

Shirayuki sighs the words,

Good grief! as if your body turning into what I'm supposed to be against and me even being here to help you wasn't bad enough!

You don't even know what you are now thanks to them!

Shira snaps her fingers and Iblis froze upon seeing her own reflection. Shira said,

Those corrupt gods have inflicted you with the seal of dominance. you are the demon Lord, Lilith. But you managed to escape that reality because I inflicted you with the devour syndrome before it was completed. Sorry for killing you.

Iblis asks Shira,

Didn't you come here to give me another chance? I care not about my death, my source is immortal no matter what body I reside in. As long as it remains, I cannot truly die.

And aren't you a goddess, which would put you on the same plate as them?

Shira pinched Iblis's ear and angrily said,

Alright! listen up you demon! don't make me tell this to you again! I am NOT! anything like them, do you understand me!