"Alright, we've been doing this for almost two hours now", Steve chuckled. "What d'you guys say, wanna get a drink?" he asked. "Oh at the place we were at yesterday?" Josh asked Tyler, who nodded. "Yeah, you wanna do that?" He asked. Josh nodded. "Definitely", he smiled.

They played some more of the game on the way there, until they arrived. They used to elevator to go up to the rooftop and found their spot at the same table Josh and Tyler had sat at the day before. "Alright, since we got here without a car and we don't have anywhere to go after this, I'm gonna get a double whiskey on the rocks", Steve said. "Ohh man you're making me doubt my decision", Tyler said. "What were you thinking of?" Steve asked. "Licor 43", Tyler said. "Oh now you are making me doubt my decision", Steve chuckled. Tyler let out a laugh. "Damn. Let's just go with our first choices and we'll sip each other's drinks", he chuckled. "Deal", Steve replied.

"What do you wanna get Joshie?" Lucas asked. "Oh uhm, I'm not sure yet", he said. "Something sweet right?" Tyler asked and Josh blushed. "Preferably", he said. "Anything specific? Fruity, chocolate-y..." Lucas trailed. "Uhm, fruity I think", Josh said. He had no idea about all these special cocktails on the menu and he didn't know which one to choose.

"Go for the Clover Club one. It's made with raspberry and it's as sweet as you. I think you'll love it", Tyler said as he closed the menu. "I think that'll be a good one for you too", Lucas nodded. "I'll go for a Tom Collins cocktail."

"Oh what's that?" Josh asked curiously. "It's a sweet one too, but definitely sour as well", he explained. "Ohh okay, I- I think I'll keep it to the other one that Tyler proposed then", he blushed. "Great, I'll order for you", Lucas smiled.

They told the host their order and Tyler reached out to grab Josh's hand. "Can't believe this is our second to last night together with you", he sighed. "We're gonna miss you so much, Josh", Steve told him. "I"m gonna miss you guys too", Josh sighed. "After... after breaking up with my stupid ex and then dropping out of college, going back home and being stuck in a house with seven people while having to work and not be anywhere near my friends in a city that I dislike... not many truly exciting things have happened lately", he said. "My friends have been making sure I'd experience some highlights, but... Even then, it's been... I don't know. Not great", he said.

"But this week with you guys... starting from Fred's show up 'til now... It's been the best week I've had in years", Josh said softly. "And I really... really mean that. I uh... I don't know, I just- tit means a lot, so... thank you", he said. "For letting me stay and for caring about me, for making me feel like I am, y'know... loved, I guess", he said. "And that I... deserve more than I usually think that I do myself", He blushed a little.

"You guys have made me feel at home and you've been just... just incredible to me. All three of you have been like a dream, and I appreciate you so, so much. It truly means the world to me that you have done all of these things for me and have done anything to make sure that I felt at home and comfortable. I'll... I'll never forget this week with you guys", Josh said. "I'll never forget it. I'll cherish it forever."

"Oh J you're gonna make me emotional", Lucas said as he felt the tears in his eyes. "Same", Tyler sighed as he pulled Josh closer and into a tight hug. "Fucking love you J, so much", he whispered. "We'll never forget this too. We'll never forget you", he said.

"Yeah you're never gonna leave our minds or our hearts. We love you Josh", Steve said. "Oh man you guys are making me emotional now too", Josh sniffled as he hugged Tyler tightly back. "You're all just really special to me", Josh sniffled. "Oh but you're so special to us Josh, you've literally taken over all three of our hearts", Lucas told him. "As long as you'll allow us, we will be your friend, always. You're not getting rid of us unless you tell us to do so. There'll be no other reason that will ever make us change our minds. You're our boy Josh, we'll always love you. That's not gonna change", Lucas continued.