33 : Where is he?

Start from the beginning

He said as he pulled the cloth covering the wooden box.

“Good lord”

Mutters by the old man, as his son walked towards the box to sneak a peak, curious on what made his father react like that.

“That's.... ”

It was a box full of spherical object varying from sizes and colors.

It was a box full of cores, beast cores.

“Father-

“I found it on my table this morning.”

“Who could be the one who gave this to you? ”

“I don't know son. But, it certainly isn't an asura. Those damn deity didn't give a single thought about us.”

The old elf stated with a calm raged voice.

I don't know about a single thing about this, but these cores feel more...  special.”

The old elf thought, his experience telling him that there's more than just mana inside this cores.

“Son, who in our Lances is in the castle right now?”

“I'm afraid that Alea who's the only one available just left last night.”

Explained by the elf king

“Call Alanis, she's probably training Tessia or Princess Kathlyn right now, tell her it's urgent.”

Virion commanded, telling his son to bring Alanis Emeria, an elf blessed with special eyes that has been training the Lances while in the time of war.

___________________

“Commander Virion, this...”

Whispered by the multicolored eyed elf.

“As I thought, these cores have beastwills inside of them. Alanis, what is the situation of the twelve Lances? ”

“All have been deployed, but it is all for dungeon clearings, scouting, and investigations, Commander Virion. ”

“I see, gather them all once they arrive. ”

“Understood Commander.”

___________________

“I suggest the Lances absorb it one at a time. We can't risk making them assimilate with a beastwill all at the same time. It is simply yoo risky.”

Said by Blaine, the former King of Humans.

“I agree with Blaine, the risk is too high.”

The former elf king, Alduin responded.

“No, assimilating is a long process. It can even take years! I suggest that the Lances will assimilate all at once!”

Buhdemog Lonuid, or elder Buhnd suggested. His short, bulky frame barely seen as the table covers half of his body.

“But elder, doing that can be dangerous. Especially when we don't even know when will tha Alacryans... or the Asuras will attack again.”

Lance Balrog, Olfred Warend spoke up. His scar, running down from the left side of his face down to his whole body is a reminiscence of the time when Aldir almost killed him.

He was once a traitor, with his foster father Rahdeas but after Aldir attacked and killed the Greysunders, Rahdeas surrendered making the council spare the two for informations.