23 | Disgust & Dedications

Start from the beginning

She walked down the ramp and got to the side of the ring, where she listened to the crowd. Getting on the apron and again, I found myself looking out to the crowd instead of directly at her.

When she got in the ring, she took her jacket off and I began to introduce Becky. Then I turned to Rhea, almost nearly losing my words at the way she was looking at me.

Jeepers creepers, I nearly didn't make it through the introduction

Finding my spot on the chair outside, I was on the edge of my seat the entire match. Watching intently, worried someone, more or so Rhea, could get injured. But thank the gods she didn't.

She riptided Becky into the turnbuckle, and then a monstrous one again in the ring, and she pinned her, of course, legs up and all. But she put a hand around her throat this time, and I swear that was her way of telling me that I was ungrateful she had her hand on my throat earlier.

She was so zesty

She was so zesty. But it was fun, and it worked.

Announcing her as the winner just made my heart smile. As everyone cheered and applauded my wife, I couldn't help but wipe underneath one of my eyes.

DOMINIK 🐸

As night 1 of mania come to a close, everyone was heading across the building for the press conference that was starting soon.

Expect Rhea and I, who she definitely needed to go to the conference, expect she was waiting here with me for Rosa and Flo.

When they come in, Flo basically bounced in with a massive smile and pounced into Rheas arms with a huge proud hug. Rhea hugged her back and smiled so hard, eyes closed, like everything she ever needed and wanted was right in her arms.

I smiled as Rosa come over. "Don't think I'll be doing that." Rosa whispered with a smile and walked past me. She was teasing me and it was working.

Her ass looked incredible in this pants...

I followed her like a lost puppy, all the way to the medical room where she dropped her supplies off. "You're still ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, Dom." She replied.