➃FOUR

"I said I was sorry!" Jungkook huffed out as he pushed his body up and down. Taehyung however just sat, leg on leg. deadpan glaring at him.

"Uh-huh? Do you all devils think a sorry will cut all the shit you do off?" Taehyung scoffs as he stands up looking at Jungkook doing push-ups. "Spread your legs a bit," Taehyung advised as he moved his toe to Jungkook's feet spreading them a bit.

Making it even harder for him to continue his push-ups. "Are all human's such bitches or are you just indifferent!" Jungkook cursed out only to be kicked by Taehyung.

"You're one to talk, you fucking burned my house down." Taehyung reminded as Jungkook just rolled his body away from Taehyung. He was lying over his elbow looking at him, scoffing.

"Chill, It's just a house." Jungkook laughs nonchalantly. Taehyung just glares at him as he watches the devil stretch his fingers looking at his nails as if he were a diva.

"Well If it's just a house," Taehyung trailed off, scoffing as he stepped forward to Jungkook who was tediously flatted out on the floor. He was wearing nothing but a freaking sweatshirt, and the floor was quite cold. I guess demons are indeed indifferent.

'Course he didn't expect much from a Lust demon after all. it's not like he's a Human to feel all sorts of emotions and sense like humans do.

"I think it's time I throw you out." Taehyung completed as he kneeled to Jungkook, slid his hands under the devil's lower legs holding him up within a zeptosecond. "WHAT! HEY-HEY!" Jungkook shrugs over Taehyung's shoulder as his tail waggles around Taehyung's legs. folding itself around it tightly.

Taehyung just rolls his eyes as he walks to the door. His hands folded around Jungkook's thighs as his fingers planted around his bare skin. "For god sake wear pants!" Taehyung insisted as Jungkook just hissed at him.

"I can't it's too warm! I already told you a demon's body temperature is not of the humans!" Jungkook bit back as Taehyung just rolled his eyes. Well if this is how demons act after burning down houses then fuck are they weird.

"Out you go," Taehyung spoke as he held the knob of the door. Jungkook widened his eyes as he softly looked at Taehyung. Acting all innocent. "Quite looking at me like that, it's grossing me out." Taehyung insisted as Jungkook widened his eyes. Growing offended.

"What kind of dick-like human are you for my seduction to not work!" Jungkook groans as he shakes Taehyung by jerking his shoulder. Taehyung just looked at the horn-headed man with disgust.

"That's it your out," Taehyung spoke as he was ready to jerk the devil out of his arms. "YOU TWIST THAT KNOB AND I'LL SUCK YOU OFF!" Jungkook yelled as his fangs were now prominently visible. He clung closer to the human as Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Now that's illegal," Taehyung countered as Jungkook just rolled his eyes with a loud groan. "The fuck you mean! Sucking dicks is illegal now?" Jungkook ventured as Taehyung just scoffed bitterly. Releasing Jungkook as he falls right on his butt.

"No, but sucking dicks without consent is," Taehyung added glaring Jungkook up and down. Jungkook just rubbed his ear confused at all this law shit.

"So you want me to suck you or not?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung let out a loud groan. "Seriously!? What's your fucking problem?" Taehyung questioned, massaging his temples.

First, this damned son of Satan dares to burn down his house, follows him to a motel and now he's willing to give blowjobs? Crazy this incubus is.

"What? You told me I need your consent for me to legally suck you off." Jungkook spouts as Taehyung just shakes his head. He is under no demand to listen to this demon spout nonsense at 3 in the morning.