Marinette's Revelation!

- Alya: "Maybe you should talk with her and apologize".
- Marinette: "Ugh, fine, I guess, I'll try at least".

Alya smiled as Marinette walked out of the classroom, meanwhile in the restrooms.
- Lila: "Come on Monarch, feel my rage, I know you can feel it!".

In another place.
- Monarch: "Hm... I almost miss this huge hatred, is so powerful, I cannot ignore it, it's... Lila Rossi... Hrm... Her rage is not directed to me of course". *All of a sudden, a white butterfly lands in Monarch's hand, which he proceeds to cover with his other hand and turns into a Megakuma*. "Kaalki, your power is now mine!". *Absorbing Kaalki's power with one of his rings*. "Voyage my Megakuma! And feed from her despair!". *Launching a portal that's crossed by the Megakuma, quickly reaching Lila's alliance ring starting a communication channel between both of them*. "Lila Rossi, I am Monarch, do you need my help once again?".
- Lila: "It's Marinette, is always Marinette! All of my failures are linked to her! Gabriel Agreste got rid of me because of her and it's the same at school! All I want is to get revenge!".
- Monarch: "With pleasure, the enemies of my friends are also my enemies, Hoaxer! You got a natural talent to lie to everyone, of course there are a few with that power, but thanks to the power I'm giving you, all of your lies no matter how absurd they are, will be taken as the absolute truth... Trixx, your power is now mine!". *Proceeds to absorb Trixx's power with one of his rings*. "Transfer!". *Pressing the ring that absorbed Trixx's power which is sent to Lila*. "And because a fake picture is worth more than a thousand lies, I transfer you the essense of the Miraculous of Illusion which will give you the power to picture your lies, everyone who see these pictures will be convinced immediately".
- Lila: "I will use my powers to transform Marinette Dupain-Cheng's live into a nightmare! Trust me Monarch". *She said as she transformed into Hoaxer*.

Marinette happened to enter the bathroom as she heard Lila thank Monarch for her new powers, while Monarch got rid of his own Alliance ring, Hoaxer opened the door of the room she was locked in just to see a scared Marinette, as she approached walking slowly to her.
- Hoaxer: "Do not worry Marinette, I don't plan to mess directly with you, your friends will take care of that when I finally reveal who you really are!". *She was about to disappear but as soon as she saw Marinette's nervous behavior she changed her mind and stayed right in front of her*. "Now that I think of it, you never held an alliance ring, why Marinette, is it because I was the face of the alliance rings? Did YOU Hate me that much? I lost everything because of you! I was planning something else for you but now that I think of it, it's only fair for me to deal with you by myself!". *She said as she first pointed menacingly to Marinette and then pushed her making her fall*.
- Marinette: "I-I-I'm sorry Lila!". *She got up and tried to escape but as soon as she opened the door, Hoaxer teleported and closed the door*.
- Hoaxer: "You are not going anywhere, and I am not Lila anymore, it's too late Marinette, welcome to hell...".
- Marinette: *Starts sweating nervously*. "We can talk about this, I had nothing to do with what happened with Gabriel Agreste, I didn't even know!".
- Hoaxer: *Walking closer to Marinette, making Marinette to walk backwards till she met a wall and couldn't walk back any further, Hoaxer stopping a meter or so away from her*. "Oh it was your fault, you see, Gabrield ordered me to keep you away from his son, he clearly noticed what a bad influence you are for his child, and I was the chosen one to do the dirty job and keep you away! But No, young lady here'd rather follow her dumb feelings and fell in love with the little Agreste kid, now I am No Longer the face of the alliance rings!". *She recriminated her angrily, almost breaking, or at least looking fairly convinging enough*.

- Monarch: "I'd normally press my akumatized victim to leave what they're doing to chase Ladybug and Chat Noir, but this is perfect, we'll get rid of the bad influence Marinette is first, I wonder what you have in store for her my dear Hoaxer". *He said as he observed the confrontation happening in the restroom right now through Hoaxer*.
- Marinette: *Very surprised by what she heard*. "I-I... I can't believe it! You what!?". *She started to feel anger, so she clenched a fist, more than thinking straight, blinded by the rage she felt*. "(I need to do something, I need to attack, escape, and transform into Ladybug)". *She tried to punch Hoaxer but she simply banished, surprised and confused, she tried to run away from the bathroom just for her to feel a hand hold her clothes's neck, it was Hoaxer materializing again*.
- Hoaxer: "Oh dear Marinette, why don't you want to be my friend like everyone else? Why did you fall for the only person you didn't have to fall for? We will fix that shall we?". *She pinned Marinette to the wall*.
- Marinette: "Fix? Fix what? What do you mean?". *Struggling trying to escape, even throwing kicks that were being avoided by Hoaxer, it was as if she wasn't there, but she was, how'd she pin her to the wall if she wasn't there? It's like her body was only partially materialized but not all of it*.
- Hoaxer: "We'll fix everything now~". *She said in a low and menacing tone*. "Revelation! YOU Love Me now, Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You're crazy for me!".
- Marinette: *Clearly confused, asking herself if it was a lie, well, it clearly was a lie but, what was the point of saying such thing? Embarrassed and utterly confused she asked*. "I-Is this a joke? I, I don't understand".