𝟬𝟮𝟰

Jeongin set up the GPS and got up to leave

 Jeongin set up the GPS and got up to leave. But someone pointed guns at the three.

"ATEEZ warned you about us, right?? We aren't so easy to deal with, Kids."

"I guess your team already reached our house. It would be easy to deal with them."

"Didn't they tell you that we have hackers more careful than yours. Your hacker tracked us and we tracked him back. We had knowledge on everything you did."

"The firings at the hospital was done by us. You guys are so damn careless about your work."

"But still I'm impressed by your fighting skills."

Jeongin looked at the two and motioned them to fight back. Jeongin pulled the guy's arm who was pointing the gun at him and shot him. Wooyoung kicked the man's stomach and snatched the gun from him, shooting his forehead. Jongho punched the man's jaw and shot him too.

The three shot their guards now only the duo remained, but they had a smirk on their face.

"Kids, you're fast but not smart." Few guards arrived and held the three by their arms.

"Leave me, asshead." Wooyoung shouted.

"No shitty words, Kid."

"Fuck off,"

Kang Inha sighed and looked at Wooyoung. 

"You shouldn't come with half information, Kiddos." 

"Take them to our limo!! We're leaving for our house. Now!!!"

The three had their hands and legs tied with ropes. They were taken to the limo. 

"What was the half information you were talking about??" Jeongin asked.

"You really wanna know??"

"Yes."

"Fine...."

~  ~   ~  ~

All of them entered slowly, guns in their hands. Suddenly they heard a scream.

"WTF!!??"

There was a lady standing in front of them. She looked quite rich, definitely not a maid.

"Who are you, old lady??" Minho asked.

"First tell me, who are YOU??" She glared.

Minho pointed his gun at her. "Answer me, old woman. I don't have time for these bullshits."

"Are you the lady of one of them??" Chan asked and she nodded. 

Suddenly, another lady came running. She froze, seeing these 13.

"Where are the diamonds??" Seungmin asked. 

"What diamonds??"

"The diamonds they stole from Seoul Museum."

"They don't have it."

Minho and Seungmin pointed their guns at them.

"Answer the damn question. Where are the DIAMONDS??"

"W-We don't know, We swear."

"Sam, handle them." Jisung said. Hyunjin nodded and threw a sleeping bomb at them.

"Useless fellas."

"Innie hasn't reported to me till yet." Chan said.

"Have patience, Chan."

All 13 split up to find the diamond. The house wasn't large but it was modern and luxurious. 

They checked each and every corner. Every painting, every statue. Every small things. But nothing worked. 

"Where is it??"

Suddenly, Jisung and Chan heard something in their earphones.

"Jeongin!!??" 

"Hyung, leave the place. The diamond isn't there. They don't-"

"Jeongin?? I.N.?? Innie??" Chan said.

All of them looked at the two. 

"We need to leave." Chan said.

"What happened??" 

"Innie is caught. And diamond is not here."

"WHAT!!??"

"GET OUT, FAST."

They tried to leave but were surrounded by the guards. They noticed two figures approaching, with them was the rest three.

"Jeongin!!" Chan yelled.

"Wooyoung!!" San yelled.

"Jongho," Yeosang yelled.

"My my.. Who do we have here.. ATEEZ who failed to get the diamonds.. But the truth is...."

"They never had the diamonds." Jeongin continued.

.

.

.

.

°˖✧✿✧˖°